Prediction Round 23, 2024: Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the thing for me. They're not relevant enough for me to hate them.

Very fair. I’ll join you in prayer they never are. But do me a favour if you do occasionally cheer them on - draw the line if they are ever actually gunning for their first flag again.

Now that I love - numero uno for me, but durian, not on your life, and I have lived in Indonesia for 36 years.
That's interesting Avalor, people say they don't like durian but they eat blue vein - well, it's in the same ballpark for obnoxious stinky stuff, so why can't they eat durian? Mr. Kerrpow has said he doesn't like either and fair enough, I get that.
I lived in Indonesia for 15 years and I love durian, velvety soft, sweet and very more-ish, with an exotic aroma!! :tearsofjoy:
I also love stilton and blue vein type cheeses, but I stop at anything with worms tapping on the foil packet?

Last edited:

Second class is a generous title for them anyway, they should be grateful for that. I suspect Eagles fans that dislike Freo would increase in numbers if they actually performed at a high enough level for any sustained period of time.

I like some of their players, sure - but will never back them in a final or for anything that matters. Speaking of, hope they miss finals this year which is now becoming a real possibility.

Yankees / Mets, AC / Inter, Lakers / Clippers, Arsenal / Tottenham. You’re not supposed to like them.

Could never understand Eagles fans that got behind them when they played in the GF. Like they were barracking for WA. Dockers fans are generally not behind us. Ok cool, let’s all just hold hands and sing Kumbaya and settle on split points instead of playing derbies in the future. Fk Freo forever! Haha ✌🏻
meh
I barracked for them in the GF. I had free tickets so I wore purple for that day. It was funny though as I kept getting Hawks fans giving me condolances at the after party and I was like IDGAF. Was a great day lol

Hutchinson, Petruccelle and Harry Edwards added to the 23 that played North

No omissions yet although Witherden who’s the likely out for Edwards has been named on the extended bench

Gaff named on the wing indicating he’ll be a likely starter rather than sub

Johnston, Trew and Hall all named on the bench with Maric, JWilliams, Hutch, Petch and Witho

Selections make sense pending who misses out tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great chance to win but boy is that an absolutely brutal sheet for the Blues - feel for any team dealing with that sort of injury list after our last couple of years.

Members don't always sell their seats if they can't fill them all (we'll often have 1 of the 4 vacant) and Carlton has a big fan base, so would have snapped up the public reserve.

I literally have had 5 empty seats next to mine every game this season - will be interested to see if they are filled on Sunday. I do wonder if some members hold on to their seats and just don’t turn up for the season (unless they are all at the bar )

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I literally have had 5 empty seats next to mine every game this season - will be interested to see if they are filled on Sunday. I do wonder if some members hold on to their seats and just don’t turn up for the season (unless they are all at the bar )

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
I can tell you I go to just about every home game but the only game I've actually sat in my allocated seat this year was the Tigers game

So surely Barrass has packed the sads because he’s been told he won’t just be traded for peanuts?

Mystery concussion and unseen hamstring…3 weeks gone now…

Look forward to his ‘thinking man’s footballer’ take on the situation, or I guess he can just get Will Schofield to tell us what he thinks again.

So surely Barrass has packed the sads because he’s been told he won’t just be traded for peanuts?

Look forward to his ‘thinking man’s footballer’ take on the situation, or I guess he can just get Will Schofield to tell us what he thinks again.
He wont be here next season, no point playing him imo. or we're making sure he doesnt get a serious injury and tank his trade value.

Vic media helpful idiots need to understand the reason the media are saying we will win is to build up carlton as slaying Goliath (wce) when they win.

omfg carlton mid is stacked.

wohooo tb is not in so it says he's gone and traded

Don't waste your time with that shit, Peitro is the Gelato king of Albany Hwy.
I went there one day and was not as impressed with the variety.
and opposed to the one i linked they didn't seem to have any of the more traditional flavours.
i might go back again some time but, i have tried both.

Cripps, Walsh, Hewitt, Acres.... Where's the so called injury to their mid line-up? Their mids are going to he the ones slicing and scoring goals from clearances

outside of saying to fans, "he isnt playing here next year, this is a finale game" what reason do we have for playing him?
He had injuries and a concussion recently, we want to blood the kids that play when he isn't in our team, and we probably don't get him traded if he has any other injury.
Totally reasonable to let him rest up for the end of the year, from a club point of view.
Shame though for sure :(
also how have i lsot spellcheck, what the hell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back