Prediction Round 24, 2024: Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being last game of the year with really nothing but a bit of pride to play for I see 2 types of selections possible.
1- Pick best team available and try to at least be competitive, possibly aim for an upset.
2- Season over so guys on the fringe of being cut or kept get one last chance to show their stuff. Culley, Trew, Flynn, Maric etc then need to come in for guys that are battered and bruised or in need of dropping like Darling, BWilliams, Gaff, Gov, Yeo etc

View attachment 2084442

Can’t take anything whatsoever from the WAFL game this week unfortunately.
Ahhh, those were the days. Socks all soaking wet curled up in the toe of your boot. Ball a bar of wet soap. Bombing the ball with all your might 30m up the ground for it to land and just stop in the puddle.
Fun times 🤣🤣

Out: Gaff (retired), Cripps (I’m convinced he’s injured), Ryan (ditto), Allen (banged up, don’t risk him for a nothing game)

In: Maric (why was he out in the first place?), Hall (as above), Culley, Hutchinson

Backs: Gov, Edwards, Ginbey, Hough, Cole, Hunt, Johnston
Mids: Kelly, Yeo, Reid, Duggan/Trew, Maric, Hall (wings)
Rucks: Williamses
Forwards: Waterman, Darling, Hutchinson, Culley, Petruccelle, Dewar, Trew/Duggan
Sub: Witherden
Emergencies: A.Reid (gets a trip home), Chesser, Jones

Cripps can GTFO after that pathetic lack of effort. Can’t recall being as angry at one of our players as I was when I saw that. Still ropeable. If he plays this weekend Schofield can also GTFO.

As a counterpoint it was great to see Dewar put on a couple of strong tackles.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cripps can GTFO after that pathetic lack of effort. Can’t recall being as angry at one of our players as I was when I saw that. Still ropeable. If he plays this weekend Schofield can also GTFO.

He had the equal highest tackles and pressure acts among all players on the ground, from either team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit like darling and gaff racking up games due to the state of the list

Being able to play half forward flank a week after a bad Jamie Cripps game is the most dangerous job in all of sport. Thoughts and prayers with Liam and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back