Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Elliot robbed I think there.

Hills was better

Was better than Heeneys as well

Didn’t look as spectacular because he landed on his feet not his head

Once again saddened that we chose Jarrod Cameron over Bobby Hill.

He also had a heap superstars in cousins, Kerr and cox stealing votes off him over his years at the eagles, who did he have stealing votes off him at Carlton?😂 maybe fev occasionally when he kicked a bag.
Yep, 2006 is still the best season from a midfielder I've seen that did not result in a Brownlow medal.

Why. ?? Hardly a great of the game, had a decent career or a player most people would have thought about the last few years..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
More relevant to most of the lads involved, and most watching than some old guy from Footscray Ive never heard of🤷

Last edited:
Once again saddened that we chose Jarrod Cameron over Bobby Hill.
Hill was drafted at 24, Cameron was drafted at 39???

Hill was off the board before we picked (hilarious GC trade).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we downgraded and split the pick that Hill was taken at.
Yeah moved off 23 (Jez McClennan) and Hill went 24. Then requested a trade to Collingwood five seconds later. Hardly mismanagement on our part.

Did Elliot Yeo not have a stellar start to the season? Did Jake Waterman not kick 6 and 5 goals in consecutive wins for us? No it was just all Harley…obviously

🙄

Cripps on track to break the record the way he’s going
Should get three votes in Round 15 vs Cats (41 disposals), Round 16 vs Tigers (40 disposals and a goal), Round 17 vs Giants (33 disposals and 2 goals and Round 23 vs us (35 disposals). That probably gets him past 30 votes with a couple other votes in other games. Could give it a shake.

Last edited:
Did Elliot Yeo not have a stellar start to the season? Did Jake Waterman not kick 6 and 5 goals in consecutive wins for us? No it was just all Harley…obviously

The umpires ignore Junktime goals…. ( backs out quickly)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back