Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Is harley really copping a drive by for the AFL putting two nick daicos GOTY contenders in?
whatever what is trending news site also said one of the Naicos ones didnt even win goal of the week.
surley there was anything else.

Is harley really copping a drive by for the AFL putting two nick daicos GOTY contenders in?
whatever what is trending news site also said one of the Naicos ones didnt even win goal of the week.
surley there was anything else.
Yep his two bounces one didn’t win goal of the week but still got nominated for GOTY.

Yep his two bounces one didn’t win goal of the week but still got nominated for GOTY.
Also 3 similar running through the ground goals feels eh.
I always loved the Eddie Betts shake n bake style pocket snaps.
Sorry to whoever should be credited before Eddie for those style of goals, but he perfected it for me.

Didn't know where else to put this but since this is the post season awards section. Was flicking through the Google machine to see if they announced anything for the Woosha medal (They haven't) then saw that last years award was held on September 2nd...over a full year ago...the club really wasn't f*cking around last year, they just wanted to announce it and get the hell out of the state, lol.

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances (my workplace sucking) the WCE BF MVP will have to be delayed by a week. Should be able to get it all sorted to start on the weekend though.
We could help, by possibly making some distracting calls to your place of employment that free you up somehow.
Just jokes. All in good time. We know Jakey wins anyway.

Callan England wins the Sandover Medal. Second year in a row a former Eagles listed player has won with Hamish Brayshaw winning last season.

Jai Culley (8) and Zane Trew (7) the best placed Eagles

Connor West (12), Greg Clark (12) and Isiah Winder (10) were other notable ex-Eagles

so is this a case of
A: learning what it takes for a theoretical AFL list spot with regards to training prepperation etc, has held them in good stead for the WAFL
B: anyone recruited to an AFL list is going to be pretty OK at football
C: west coast have got 0 player development and let multiple best in comp level players return to the WAFL
D: all of the above
E: none of the above

Those results tell me we can spot talent, but we can’t develop it.

Hopefully McKenna/Hurn/whoever we bring in over the off season can improve this area.

Luke Partington won the SANFL b&f not long after being delisted didn't he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back