L.Franklin B.Deledio J.Brown
B.Fevola C.Rioli D.Motlop S.Milne
( C.Yarran R.Nahas )​

Rucks
B.Ottens T.Simmonds
( T.Vickery M.Leuenberger )​

$216,500 left.​

So what do you think, any good.
Please be gentle as this is my first time, a SuperCoach virgin if you like.
So im all thumbs at the moment, so to speak.​
Im happy to pop your cherry :D

Your backline sucks. Adcock and Malceski would be the only ones id keep.

Your midfield is good, though id swap Cotchin because hes injured.

Your first 3 forwards are good. The rest are average, especially with the quality that are cheaper than them.

Rucks arent bad, though you have to get Cox. Make room for him he is a must.

Backs: Goddard - Fisher - A.Walker - C.Cornes - Adcock - L.Hansen - Raines --- Petrenko and Suban

Mids: Judd (c) - Kornes - Boak - Gibbs - Coughlan - Rich --- Beams and Strauss

Rucks: Cox - Kreuzer --- Trengove and Lobbe

Forwards: Pavlich - Deledio - Brennan - Porplyzia - Lucas - Higgins - Ziebell --- Yarran and Ballantyne

Having Goddard and Fisher could be a worry if Saints have a bad game but they both score so highly so shouldn't be a worry.

Not sure on my midfield with 4 players from two teams. Will most likely trade Kornes for a boyd or someone like that.

No idea what to do with ruck emergencies...

And Porplyzia is a risk as is Lucas and Higgins with injuries...

Any comments?

supercoach1np1.jpg

Jonno,
I think you've gone for too many big guns, risking too much with young players.
Sell off Hodge and Ablett to give yourself alot more cash to play with, then upgrade players like Watts, Hurley and Trengrove.

There are some decent mid level players, it doesn't all just have to be HODGE ABLETT HARVEY JUDD FRANKLIN FEVOLA OMG OMG TOP TEN PICKS FOR YOUTH PLZ DONE! SUPERTEAM!

Backs: Goddard - Fisher - A.Walker - C.Cornes - Adcock - L.Hansen - Raines --- Petrenko and Suban

Mids: Judd (c) - Kornes - Boak - Gibbs - Coughlan - Rich --- Beams and Strauss

Rucks: Cox - Kreuzer --- Trengove and Lobbe

Forwards: Pavlich - Deledio - Brennan - Porplyzia - Lucas - Higgins - Ziebell --- Yarran and Ballantyne

Any comments?

Thought Andrew Walker was injured?
Boak is over-priced IMO, at $454k I see Van Berlo, Welsh and Griffen all as better options, or down to Hasleby at $358k to save yourself some cash and upgrade another area.
Gibbs also over-priced, Kerr and P Burgoyne better options.
Trengrove and Lobbe as your two back up rucks? Couldn't see them both playing much.
Brennan too inconsistent IMO, Didak or Steve Johnson better options.

If people want comments on their teams, please post like Team Mo' .. it's just much easier to read.
Wouldn't mind some comments on my own team either :p

Jonno,
I think you've gone for too many big guns, risking too much with young players.
Sell off Hodge and Ablett to give yourself alot more cash to play with, then upgrade players like Watts, Hurley and Trengrove.

Cheers, ive been wanting to get rid of Trengrove an Hurley they are the wink link imo. Iv'e been wanting to trade someone down in mmy defence an prob do wat you said an take hodge out. Not to sure on ablett yet

cant really see it mate to be honest

Right click>>view image

it becomes larger

This is my current team but it may change a bit before the first bounce.

Defenders: Ellis, Rutten, C. Brown, S. Selwood, S. Hill, McPhee, Mcleod. Emergencies: Wilson, Petrenko.

Midfield: Bartel, Sidebottom, T Selwood, Fosdike, Ablett, Hodge,
Emergencies: D. Okeefe, Jetta

Rucks: Lade, Simmonds, Emergencies: Kreuzer, Leuenbergr.

Forwards: Fevola, J.Brown, L.Franklin, Lloyd, C.Hughes, D.Thomas, A Varcoe.
Emergencies: Tiller, S.Motlop.

Fosdike has retired. Ellis is injured. Piss off Rutten and C. Brown and downgrade both Kreuzer and Leuenberger and you will have a much better team. :thumbsu:

Cheers, ive been wanting to get rid of Trengrove an Hurley they are the wink link imo. Iv'e been wanting to trade someone down in mmy defence an prob do wat you said an take hodge out. Not to sure on ablett yet

Trade out Hodge, bring in Goddard or Pratt.
I'd get rid of MacLeod too, bring in Malceski or Ellis.
That should give you around $180k to play with, allowing you to upgrade Hurley.

Abletts price is too high IMO. Kane Cornes or Daniel Cross are better priced options which would allow you to swap Watts.

Backs: Hodge, C Cornes, H Shaw, Malceski, J.W. Smith (Roos), Houlihan, Raines/Petterd (Rance, Suban)

Midfield:
Bartel, Judd, Hasleby, Butler, Reilly (Adel), Coughlan (Rich, Dangerfield)

Rucks:
Sandilands, Ottens (Currie, Vickery)

Forwards:
B Harvey (wtf, thought would be mid), Pavlich, Chapman, Lucas, Giansiracusa, S. Higgins, Gumbleton (M Brown - WCE, Yarran)

Bit iffy with Coughlan, J.W. Smith, Hasleby, but otherwise, im pretty happy. looking to upgrade ottens to cox whenhis price comes down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backs: Hodge, C Cornes, H Shaw, Malceski, J.W. Smith (Roos), Houlihan, Raines/Petterd (Rance, Suban)

Midfield:
Bartel, Judd, Hasleby, Butler, Reilly (Adel), Coughlan (Rich, Dangerfield)

Rucks:
Sandilands, Ottens (Currie, Vickery)

Forwards:
B Harvey (wtf, thought would be mid), Pavlich, Chapman, Lucas, Giansiracusa, S. Higgins, Gumbleton (M Brown - WCE, Yarran)

Bit iffy with Coughlan, J.W. Smith, Hasleby, but otherwise, im pretty happy. looking to upgrade ottens to cox whenhis price comes down

Very nice team Moose.
Only changes I'd make are downgrading Hodge and Bartel.

Very nice team Moose.
Only changes I'd make are downgrading Hodge and Bartel.
Yeah, will prob downgrade bartel closer to the 1st game. just want some big name marquee players to give me captain options. im a big fan of hodge though, so he will prob stay in.

Just hopin reilly and butler will have good years. Reilly was becoming a good player before he broke his wrist and butler has all the attributes to break out this year with wce young mids. Thats the risk with 300k players, either hit or miss. Hopefully, Haselby, J.W. Smith, Malceski, Raines/Petterd and Gumby can all stand up this year and not break down with injuries.

im lookin for houlihan as my smoky to score big for me, at 300k he is a steal, will follow him closely in the NAB cup.

Wat r ur opinions on not starting cox (does free up good cash) and having quiet a few players coming back from injury?

Cheers for the advice:thumbsu:

Here is my early team ATM:

Backs - Bock (ADE), Malceski (SYD), Surjan (PA), Adcock (BL), Gilbee (WB) C.Cornes (PA), Gilbert (STK) Emergencies - Petterd (MELB), Thoolen (COLL)

Mids - Foley (RICH), Palmer (FRE), Judd (CARL), P Burgoyne (PA), Kerr (WCE), Cousins (RICH) Emergencies - Rich (BL), Van Berlo (FRE)

Rucks - Ottens (GEE), McIntosh (NTHM) Emergencies - Tippett (BL) Walsh (HAW)

Forwards - Harvey (NTHM), Thomas (COLL), Higgins (WB), Dew (HAW), Lucas (ESS), Watts (MEL), Davey (ESS) Emergencies - Ziebell (NTHM), McKenna (GEE)

Thoolen won't play mate. :thumbsu:

Thought Andrew Walker was injured?
Heard it was only minor and wouldn't even require surgery...

Boak is over-priced IMO, at $454k I see Van Berlo, Welsh and Griffen all as better options, or down to Hasleby at $358k to save yourself some cash and upgrade another area.
Had Haselby in but don't I could stack my side with that many injury prone players so decided to go with a young gun. I think Van Berlo is probably the best option too.

Gibbs also over-priced, Kerr and P Burgoyne better options.
I'm biased so will most likely keep him :)

Trengrove and Lobbe as your two back up rucks? Couldn't see them both playing much.
Yeh me neither but they are both from Port so I thought as least one of them has got to play.

Brennan too inconsistent IMO, Didak or Steve Johnson better options.
johnson is just as bad but Didak is probably the consistent option although Brennan is tempting because he has the ability for big scores but can also hurt you with -30...

Cheers for the help...

Backs
Enright, Malceski, Sam Fisher, Adcock, Scott Selwood, Carrazzo, Ryan Houlihan
Suban, Petrenko

Midfield
Judd, Cross, Goodes, Hinkley, Rich, Reilly
Strauss, Swift

Rucks
Cox, Leuenberger
Lobbe, Clarke

Forwards
Bate, Deledio, Steve Johnson, Giansiracusa, Nathan Brown, Higgins, Lucas
Grant, Ballantyne

Since post #36

IN: Ed Barlow - Jordan Lewis - Liam Jurrah
OUT: David Wojcinski - Trent Cotchin - Chris Yarran

Backs:

Peter Burgoyne - Marcus Drum - Xavier Ellis - Dale Morris - Jed Adcock - Ed Barlow - Michael Firrito

Midfield:

Joel Corey (VC) - Scott Pendlebury - Paul Hasleby - Jared Brennan - Jordan Lewis - Daniel Rich

Rucks:

Dean Cox (C) - David Hille

Forwards:

Lance Franklin - Brett Deledio - Dale Thomas - Ben McKinley - Travis Cloke - Sean Rusling - Liam Jurrah

Bench:

Stephen Hill - Jarrad Blight - Dayne Beams - Ranga Ediriwickrama - John Meesen - Lachlan Keefe- Steele Sidebottom - Taylor Walker

Second draft of my team.

Backs -

Houlihan, Gilbee, S.Fisher

Malceski, C.Cornes, Adcock, Pettard

Emerg - Rance (or someone else), Suban

Mids -

Bartel, Cooney, Judd

Kerr, Hartlett, Rich,

Emerg - Beams, Davenport

Rucks - Cox, Ottens

Emerg - Currie, Meeson

Forwards -

Vespremi, Brennan, Harvey

Delidio, Pavlich, Higgins, Gumbleton

Emerg - M.Brown, T.Walker

I like this team alot. 4 guns in the midfield but I am taking a bit of a risk with 2 starting midfield rookies. But to tell you the truth there might not be much difference between Hartlett and Couglan.

Thoughts? :eek:

My Team atm

B: L.Hodge, C.Cornes, A.McLeod, X.Ellis, N.Malceski, R.Houlihan, J.Grimes
(J.Petrenko, N.Suban)

C: C.Judd (C), A.Cooney, B.Gibbs, D.Kerr, P.Hasleby, D.Rich (D.Beams, M.Robinson)

R: D.Cox, H.McIntosh (N.Natinui, J.Meeson)

F: M.Pavlich, B.Harvey, B.Deledio, S.Lucas, D.Headland, S.Higgins, C.Yarran (H.Balentyne, S.Gumbleton)

Thoughts?

My Team atm

B: L.Hodge, C.Cornes, A.McLeod, X.Ellis, N.Malceski, R.Houlihan, J.Grimes
(J.Petrenko, N.Suban)

C: C.Judd (C), A.Cooney, B.Gibbs, D.Kerr, P.Hasleby, D.Rich (D.Beams, M.Robinson)

R: D.Cox, H.McIntosh (N.Natinui, J.Meeson)

F: M.Pavlich, B.Harvey, B.Deledio, S.Lucas, D.Headland, S.Higgins, C.Yarran (H.Balentyne, S.Gumbleton)

Thoughts?

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: Awesome team if Ellis and Hodge are right to go for round one. I have doubts about Grimes and whether he's worth the price. You could possibly downgrade Hodge and upgrade Grimes.

First lineup for the year, and will no doubt change. Will have to mix it up to get a couple more guns in there i think.

Backs: X.Clarke, L.McPharlin, M.Clarke, C.Cornes, J.Rivers, D.Myers, L.McGuane (J.Blight, T.Slattery)

Mids: B.Harvey, S.Pendelbury, T.Boak, B.Gibbs, C.Masten, D.Rich (D.Beams, T.Swift)

Rucks: D.Cox, B.Ottens (D.Currie, M.Lobe)

Forwards: M.Pavlich, B.Deledio, L.Davis, P.Vespremi, S. Higgins, J.Kennedy, T.Cloke (B.Macaffer, R.Tarrant)

Thoughts?

my team as it stands...

B: C.Newman, H.Scotland, L.Gilbee
C.Cornes, X.Ellis, N.Malcheski, S.Hill
(EMG: Suban, Trengrove)

C: J.Bartel, C.Judd, D.Kerr, C.Masten, M.couglan, D.Rich
(Emg: Sidebottom, Davenport)

R: Hille, McIntosh
(Emg: McEvoy, Vickery)

F: J.Brown, Deledio, Franklin,
Lucas, Chapman, Higgins, Yarren
(Emg: Gumbleton, Walker)

I know chapman is a risk, but there was an article in herald sun saying this pre season is his first pain free in his groin and hammies and he wants to play mid.
Opinions appreciated.
thanks

Backs: Pratt, Goddard, Houli, Malceski, Raines, Cornes, Hill, Suban, Rance

Centres: Judd, Corey, Swan, Moloney, Coughlan, Rich, Hartlett, Beams

Rucks: Ottens, Simmonds, Vickery, Bailey

Forwards: Pavlich, Deledio, R.Murphy, Didak, Lucas, Reimers, Sidebottom, Gumbleton, Brown

Feedback appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back