Potential Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellent disposal (lefty), line breaking burst speed, good loose ball IQ, not soft and now has a good AFL body.

Want.

So, everything we currently lack... What's he gonna cost?

Sorry if its already been posted - couldn't be bothered reading through all 45 pages but what about goldsack 24 year old kid, in and out of collingwoods side 66 games under his belt and at 194cm and 88kg wouldnt be a bad fit for our defence at all i would have thought

You;d have to get him interested to come back first. That's 70% of the battle.

If he does and tells the doggies he's gone, done, cya. Maybe Knoghts and a 2nd? Doggies won't like that too much though.

Im loathed to give knights AND a pick up for him, especially if he desperately wants out... Symes and a pick however...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if its already been posted - couldn't be bothered reading through all 45 pages but what about goldsack 24 year old kid, in and out of collingwoods side 66 games under his belt and at 194cm and 88kg wouldnt be a bad fit for our defence at all i would have thought
What about him?

We have plenty of young defenders already, they just need to be given time to develop & learn their roles.

Considering its in the potential trade targets thread he is asking whether it's worth trading for him. ;)

Not the biggest fan myself of him myself really...

You bastards keep away from Howard. We took him with our first pick to keep him away from you guys in the first place :p.

FWIW, we would be asking for more than he is worth. Without reading through it, I notice there is a thread on your board about Gunston wanting to be in Vic? We would probably ask for him.
I doubt we would want Knights, or Henderson.

C'mon lads, offering Symes and Hendo for Howard is dumb. Quality for quality. Knights has the potential to be a VERY good player. At his best, he's a dynamo. He's more along the lines of what's required.

And Igloo.....no chance we stay away ;)

No to Goldstack. We have plenty of that sort of height that could play Goldstack's role. Shaw, Otten, L Thompson. I would be disappointed if we didn't try to look at our areas that we need to improve in/bolster eg. Midfield, small forward etc. Ruck may be an issue if Maric leaves obviously. Scarey thought, Jacobs as the only recognised ruck with Tippett as a back up. That leaves the untried Craig and Mckernan as flexible ruck options. Sellar... who knows what his future is like.

You bastards keep away from Howard. We took him with our first pick to keep him away from you guys in the first place :p.

FWIW, we would be asking for more than he is worth. Without reading through it, I notice there is a thread on your board about Gunston wanting to be in Vic? We would probably ask for him.
I doubt we would want Knights, or Henderson.

As I have mentioned before, Rendell intended/expected to pick Howard with our second rounder before the Dogs sharked him. So he would go to great lengths to get Howard back in SA.

Gunna was also expected to fall to our third round, but Rendell was happy to nab him earlier.

As I have mentioned before, Rendell intended/expected to pick Howard with our second rounder before the Dogs sharked him. So he would go to great lengths to get Howard back in SA.

Gunna was also expected to fall to our third round, but Rendell was happy to nab him earlier.
Yep. Our preferred draft was Davis, Howard, Gunna, Shaw.

Excellent disposal (lefty), line breaking burst speed, good loose ball IQ, not soft and now has a good AFL body.

Want.
And a Glenelg boy. I love the sound of this:

The dashing half-back was Glenelg’s designated kicker in the U18 competition.

His left-foot kicking was so precise he drew comparisons with Hawthorn Norm Smith Medallist Luke Hodge.

Howard received calls from as many as seven clubs in the weeks leading into the draft, including the team he supported as a kid, Adelaide.

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/s...sarticle/tabid/4112/newsid/87609/default.aspx

Get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back