Training Pre-Season Training, News & Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgive me, as I am uneducated and this may be the wrong place to put this.
But
I took a dandy fine trip over to Bay 13 just out of curiosity.

WTF is going on in there

But

WTF is going on in there
It's a board for banter and trolling.

From BF's rules:
Bay 13: This board is for general trolling and good-natured banter with other footy supporters. Enjoy yourself but you can still get pulled up if you go over the top. Lots of memes and local etiquette to get your head around. Don't take anything seriously.

Do we know how Mitch Clark is going?

What we know is that he has been in full training since the Christmas break and appears in good nick....some posters here have attended training so have seen him in person....seems to be a positive vibe around Mitch....at least at the moment.

What we know is that he has been in full training since the Christmas break and appears in good nick....some posters here have attended training so have seen him in person....seems to be a positive vibe around Mitch....at least at the moment.
That's great news , fingers crossed we get a full season out of him

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

But

WTF is going on in there

It just the forum of BF where you can discuss football in a more light hearted way than the rest of the site. Yes it's a bit daunting to start with but it is a lot of fun and is great for a laugh.

I must declare that I've just been made a mod there do I'm a little bit biased.

In saying that it has been a bit of the weird off season with the Bombers dominating discussions. Also if you've stumbled on to the Hawks' threads about us then I'm not surprised you're shaking your head.
Honestly don't know what their issue is this year. I think the fact we landed Danger gas made us a threat again.

Don't let it scare you away.

Can't remember a more positive pre season that this one. Hopefully this year we get to see a full Cats lineup. We are due some luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just the forum of BF where you can discuss football in a more light hearted way than the rest of the site. Yes it's a bit daunting to start with but it is a lot of fun and is great for a laugh.

I must declare that I've just been made a mod there do I'm a little bit biased.

In saying that it has been a bit of the weird off season with the Bombers dominating discussions. Also if you've stumbled on to the Hawks' threads about us then I'm not surprised you're shaking your head.
Honestly don't know what their issue is this year. I think the fact we landed Danger gas made us a threat again.

Don't let it scare you away.
Rather funny how insecure they are. B2B2B and we're still living rent free in their heads.

At the training session Stanley needs a new nickname. He looks like a corn chip. Big up top then slims right down from there.

Kolo Jazz Knee puff:

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...n/news-story/3768dfa7c1131d69aa48786bae44d987

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...n/news-story/3768dfa7c1131d69aa48786bae44d987

Good to hear. If a player is capable of this then they should be developed that way rather than pigeonholed.

Great finish to 2015 ( thank god we re-signed him) - expect him to have a fantastic 2016. Terrific combination of size , strength and athleticism and looks to have a natural defenders instinct.
He and Thurlow are great additions to our back 6 , together with the other young talent in Lang , Cocky , Gregson and Bews should add to our youth quite nicely. Bring on 2016 :)

Rather funny how insecure they are. B2B2B and we're still living rent free in their heads.

At the training session Stanley needs a new nickname. He looks like a corn chip. Big up top then slims right down from there.

Yeah, I'm sure they are. It's not like they've been busy winning premierships or anything in the last few years.

Yeah, I'm sure they are. It's not like they've been busy winning premierships or anything in the last few years.
You have no idea who I'm referring to but Chappy does so there's no use continuing this discussion.

In this regard you are a bit clueless:thumbsu:

You have no idea who I'm referring to but Chappy does so there's no use continuing this discussion.

In this regard you are a bit clueless:thumbsu:

The notion that supporters of a team who has won 4 premierships in 8 seasons - including the last 3 in succession - is insecure about any other team is the definition of clueless.

Add hopeful, desperate, stupid and delusional as well.

The notion that supporters of a team who has won 4 premierships in 8 seasons - including the last 3 in succession - is insecure about any other team is the definition of clueless.

Add hopeful, desperate, stupid and delusional as well.
Hint: you don't have a clue on the context of the discussion. So there's no point discussing this with you.

This need not concern you. It relates to where Chappy has his modship.

Hint: you don't have a clue on the context of the discussion. So there's no point discussing this with you.

This need not concern you. It relates to where Chappy has his modship.

Sorry I'm invoking the privilege of other posters by intruding into our discussions because I don't like what's being discussed. Taken a while to pick up on how it's done.

If you're not careful I will claim that I'm offended. :)

Sorry I'm invoking the privilege of other posters by intruding into our discussions because I don't like what's being discussed. Taken a while to pick up on how it's done.

If you're not careful I will claim that I'm offended. :)
No need to apologise for your error. You're forgiven.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-Season Training, News & Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back