Pre-Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

So I'm at Whitten oval this morning and I have to say that I'm incredibly disappointed. Not so much that there is hessian against the window that was expected. Even if it is falling down as I sit here, but when I ordered my egg and bacon roll it was delivered to my table with cheese! Even though I made a point of ordering it without cheese! I think I'll have to email the club and let them know of my displeasure.

Last edited:

So I'm at whiten oval this morning and I have to say that I'm incredibly disappointed. Not so much that there is hessian against the window that was expected. even if it is falling down as I sit here, but when I ordered my egg and bacon roll it was delivered to my table with cheese! Even though I made a point of ordering it without cheese! I think I'll have to email the club and let them know of my displeasure.
OK, but just leave the axe on the rack, Norm...

Are you mad? Cheese is delicious!

You wouldn't be the first to ask...

I didn't go to the ground with any intention to see training, but seeing that I was there I thought that I'd test my own theories about the ease in which somebody could watch proceedings so I went stood behind the goals at the Geelong rd end. Not surpringly it wasn't long before one of the clubs minions was trotting up the hill to ask me to leave as they were conducting a closed session. For my own amusement I pointed out to him that I was actually on public property, something that he conceded to in fact be true. I then informed him that I was pulling his leg and wondered off to take care of other business.

I didn't go to the ground with any intention to see training, but seeing that I was there I thought that I'd test my own theories about the ease in which somebody could watch proceedings so I went stood behind the goals at the Geelong rd end. Not surpringly it wasn't long before one of the clubs minions was trotting up the hill to ask me to leave as they were conducting a closed session. For my own amusement I pointed out to him that I was actually on public property, something that he conceded to in fact be true. I then informed him that I was pulling his leg and wondered off to take care of other business.
hahaha thats funny...what were the boys doing

Did this minion have a highlighter in his mouth?

So I'm at whiten oval this morning and I have to say that I'm incredibly disappointed. Not so much that there is hessian against the window that was expected. even if it is falling down as I sit here, but when I ordered my egg and bacon roll it was delivered to my table with cheese! Even though I made a point of ordering it without cheese! I think I'll have to email the club and let them know of my displeasure.

What sort of cheese was it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok guys.....i was invited down to the club today by Dave Stevenson to have lunch with him and a chat. What a absolute ripper bloke.

Speaking to some of the boys the session this morning was brutal and they reckon they ran 14-15 clicks.

Had a real good chat with libba and bevo. Libba is in amazing shape and told me he should play 2nd week nab 2.

If you don't mind me asking, what prompted the invitation?

So I'm at Whitten oval this morning and I have to say that I'm incredibly disappointed. Not so much that there is hessian against the window that was expected. even if it is falling down as I sit here, but when I ordered my egg and bacon roll it was delivered to my table with cheese! Even though I made a point of ordering it without cheese! I think I'll have to email the club and let them know of my displeasure.
I thought i warned you people a matter of weeks ago about the E and B rolls. Like talking to children.

Different kinds of cheese cause different types of dreams, if eaten late in the day. Fact.
Which variety of cheese is responsible for the Jessica Alba dreams, because
with the cheese i am buying it's Roseanne Barr every night it's horrific, well
actually i keep buying it so maybe i like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back