• If they get up, we'll do it again

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Dockers stop at nothin'

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tight game to three quarter time, then our superior fitness gets us over the line by 10 points.

Players like Chapman, Rivers, Vardy and Varcoe are going to really feel it come the 4th quarter and fall short.

Freo by 5 points in a wet and wild slog-fest; the ugliest game of the season.

Freo fans in the only seats protected from the rain.

I selected all options including "All of the above".

Agree with OP, reckon this game has the potential to see a new standard of pressure footy set.

Arguably the most important game in our history, I'm gonna say Freo by 7 points with Son Son and Ballas to star with 8 ripping goals between them :thumbsu:

No idea how I'll sleep tonight.

I'm tipping Fremantle to win an all-time classic by 15 points.

I want to see the tears from Geelong post-game and also the tears of Andrew "******* Biased Twat" Demetriou and Gerard "Oxygen Thief" Whateley.

I predict there will be crowd trouble of some sort and fortunately I'm not there to be in the center of it.
Why aren't you going?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why aren't you going?

My reasons are my own but the main one is that I wouldn't feel safe in Geelong considering my attitude towards them and their supporters.

Secondly, all the tickets were sold out Monday night so I never had a chance.

Essentially I believe that I'll have a better chance of going if we have to play a Prelim Final in Melbourne in 2 weeks time.

So what about the fairness Andy speaks of.
Geelong have earnt the home final; what's changed now ?
what's changed is the G is available, which was their initial problem in the first place. the rest of it was a bitch fight with etihad they've dressed up in geelong colours. i think the cats will prefer the G and you can bet your house on nobody from the AFL or the cats wanting to make a big deal of it should it eventuate.

I predict I will spend most of the morning on the toilet. Can't help it.When I get nervous, I have to poo.:oops:

Terrible analogy.

You misunderstand me, the birth of your child is like Freo winning the final, the election of Abott is like being handed a wet sopping goat that bleets umm, annd, umm, umm, umm. Listen to him speak, and I guarantee you will understand.

Protip: If a person can't coherently convey their thoughts for any reason other than because they are drunk/high, then they're a ****ing dunce, and as we saw with GWB, you don't want a dunce calling the shots.

Sorry for not making it clear which agent was the negative.

THANKS FOR THE WIN FREO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Predictions: Qualifying Final Freo Vs Geelong

Back