• Straight swap for Coughlan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight swap for pick 44

• Farmer + 3rd rounder for Shane Tuck

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Self explanatory (I know the Tigers have pick 30-something as their third rounder ATM, but apparently Brisbane are trading pick 44 for Raines, so it could get on-traded and is more likely to come our way than the early third rounder that Richmond currently have)

My personal order:

1. Straight swap for Coughlan
2. Straight swap for pick 44
3. Farmer + 3rd rounder for Tuck

*daylight*

4. Straight swap for Hughes

*daylight*

5. Straight swap for Schulz

Would rather keep him as i reckon he's what we need in defense but if we are going to trade him than would want Farmer + 3rd rounder for Shane Tuck. wouldn't mind couglan but might as well pick him up in the draft for free

Tuck has been told he is going to be discarded, so it would be a straight swap for him and Tuck. Thats my selection aswell.

No, Tuck has been put up for trade. TBH they could probably get more for him than a guy who spent half the year in the SANFL reserves, so I doubt it would be a straight swap.

And to people who said don't trade him at all, in principle I agree but if he wants out (which he's rumoured to) our hands are tied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the talk around is he WANTS to go to richmond
so if this is the case then he is gone regardless of whether we should keep him or not

i reckon straight swap for tuck or hughes

you're right in saying that farmer wants to come to richmond, that's the talk these days. with him out of contract and us having no.2 pick in the PSD, port actually doesn't hold any leverage at all.

i doubt we'd be giving up a pick, neither someone like tuck who we will use to obtain extra draft picks. word is that it will most probably be a player-player trade, likely farmer for one of the fringe players who we are letting go anyway such as cleve hughes.

^ or some high 90s nominal pick so you don't waste a psd pick on him. We'll probably be delisting him anyway and will be happy for him to find a new home instead of going into the draft system.

Seriously people we do not require any more players who either lack leg speed or can not kick. The 2 midfielders linked both lack leg speed and are terrible kicks.

We dont have room for any of these players even if they were free.

Mitch loves Adelaide and has some great friends here . Would be surprised that he wants to move . It would be more of a club decision that is telling him that Richmond are interested and we are not.

I can't for the life of me understand why you would trade Farmer for Tuck.

What is Tuck going to bring to Port that he couldn't at Richmond?

Why would you let go of a 19 year old who plays his footy like a bull at a gate, is a much better kick and better skilled and potentially is a 10-12 year player. I don't think Tuck is going to be around that long.

He may have had his troubles at Sturt (whatever they might have been) and injuries early on in the year but he seemed to be getting his mojo back towards the end of the year at South's.

Unless he has specifically requested to return home and I can't see why then that would be an entirely different thing altogether.

FFS how many times does a defender have a good first year, then go out of favour. Stick with Farmer, please Port.

He didn't just go out of favour, he all but died in the arse as we know.

There is a precedent for the sort of recovery he's on the way to making though, Surj fell out of favour at CDFC after playing some PAFC games early on in 2004 and bounced right back after shifting to PAMFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preferred Mitch Farmer trade

Back