Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a feeling it will be close to sold out before general public get access to seats. Unless the AFL have reserved some for them.

I went through the web site which took 10 minutes in the queue, but then no problems.

The only options I had though was non-alcohol section or Fremantle members section.

Clicked on the Freo members and then clicked on best available seating as I was given no other choices.

3 seats in SECTION 108,ROW SS
Total Charge: AU $437.40 :eek:

108 good job Harry,I took the first seats offered ,309 just above you ,mine are under cover but you got prime:thumbsu:
You ***stard:D

Hopefully the Billy Walker is open so we can at least shelter from the rain with a cold beer if we need to.

Any thoughts on training days and times this week Salim?

Tues is open,I will be there,Thurs closed apparently
Harry there is a thread on B/Fer'S meeting up before the game for a drink
Training watchers maybe discuss Tues at Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo or Syd members who cannot make it - or who have grabbed barcodes from others - so they can 'try' and double their money... a timeless shameful trait that preys on the desperation of fans of all sorts (sport, music etc). :mad:
looks like the bulk of them are operating out of Melbourne. Might not even be valid

Just having a look at the AFL website now.....

http://www.afl.com.au/tickets/finals/preliminary-final-2

Fremantle members allocation sold out

AFL members can still buy tickets. Why the hell do a bunch of Victorians with no allegiance to Freo or Sydney get any right to tickets? I reckon that's where a lot of the scalpers are coming from.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back