Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I got block 127 row A. Does anyone have experience being right down the front? My usual seats are in a different block in row QQ. I'm stoked to have seats but just a little worried that my two young kids might not be able to see over the fence...??

Our usual are 123B and I kind of like em, right on the western 50 meter arc, maybe dont see much up the other end but a good view of the footy going through the goals if they're kicking from the corridor :) being more centered maybe not an issue in 127 anyway row A the kids can always stand up against the fence if they need to though I cant see it being a problem.

Well after an hour and a bit and $180 a ticket :eek: we're there in 336, considering our usual seats in the trenches we're looking forward to a birds eye view for a change.......... and a roof!

I'm normally in 334. You will love the view from there

Yeah complete opposite to our usual seats so we're stoked, I'm usually dead against wishing time away but I'm making an exception this week. If the answer isn't Purple, Pavlich or Premiership don't ask me a question this week and roll on Saturday!

Phew! What a morning. I was set to go at 8.55am with Ticketmaster open and credit card in hand. Suddenly I realized I didn't have my dads membership number (his computer illiteracy and occupation meant he wasn't in a position to get the tickets). My girlfriend had decided to spring clean yesterday and had given the memberships a new home (of which I still am unaware of). After tearing apart my small apartment and almost considering lifting up the floorboards in my craze, I decided calling the club may be a better idea. After being on hold for 17 minutes and 35 seconds, I got through to Faye who promptly provided with my dads membership number. After finally logging on and selecting best available I was given seats in 343 at 9.55 am, not what I was expecting at 8.55am, but incredibly happy to be there.

will-ferrell-1.gif

I got mine block 311 Row SS
These are the bench seats right and is row SS towards the back? :(
Normally in block 122
Still going to be epic bring on Saturday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bizarre however it works. Initially offered me 320 but that timed out while I was trying to log in (turns out my email was already registered but I had no idea of the password), then offered me 323 the 2nd time, which at first glance looks like slightly better tickets further around towards the wing.

I was too paranoid to keep trying for seats closer to the wing. If it had tried to stick us behind the goals I would have though.

I'm in 322 regular season. You've got great seats with a great view and possibly rain protection

FYI - BEST AVAILABLE - SINGLE SEAT - is placing in 3-Tier stand at the moment :O (Block 416)

A Block 134 just popped. But say unless a single seat search you will find it hard getting a ticket at the mo.

All Category One gone.

A PURPLE rocking stadium Saturday Night !

What time do the tickets go on sale to the general public? I was just at the shopping centre and there was a 40 metre long line at the newsagent of dockers supporters trying to get tickets.

Not till 2pm! Those idiots in line (if members) should go online - it is processing straight away...

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back