Preview Preliminary Final: Collingwood v GWS, MCG 22 September, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Malthouse petulantly racked the cue at HT of the 2011 GF. It was a like he was sending a big Fcuk You to Eddie and Bucks. It was the worst coaching performance of his career.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
At least he had the cue in the rack the entirety of his coaching tenure at Carlton.

I'm wondering about this. If there's 95,000 there on Friday night, how many will be Collingwood supporters? I could imagine about 2-3K Giants fans, then there will be a few thousand opposition supporters, it'll mean about 85,000 Collingwood supporters - anyone else want to have another stab with estimates of a parochial crowd?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm wondering about this. If there's 95,000 there on Friday night, how many will be Collingwood supporters? I could imagine about 2-3K Giants fans, then there will be a few thousand opposition supporters, it'll mean about 85,000 Collingwood supporters - anyone else want to have another stab with estimates of a parochial crowd?
I'm not sure how many seats the corporates get, that might make a difference

yes..he said this is a disaster for Collingwood..exact words..its hilarious

It's funny. 2 weeks ago the winner of our QF was the outright flag fave because of the so called 'easy side of the draw'.

The Giants beat an average St Kilda side and then beat up a cooked Port Adelaide, who mind you were coming hard late but couldn't hit the side of a barn.

All of a sudden, it's a disaster for the pies blah blah blah. I keep hearing how ordinary we were against Dees. We were so bad we kept them to 1 scoring shot for the first 45 mins of the game.

You've got to love the narrative being spun by so called experts.

Cannot wait to see our lads come out breathing fire on Friday night.

Yep, Malthouse petulantly racked the cue at HT of the 2011 GF. It was a like he was sending a big Fcuk You to Eddie and Bucks. It was the worst coaching performance of his career.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep
Taking injured Reid and jolly in then leaving Hawkins free to demolish Reid on one leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back