Preview Preliminary Final: Geelong Cats v Brisbane Lions - 7:50 PM Friday the 16th of September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if you guys know this but Berry's had his one match ban quashed, so he's free to play this Friday. Good luck Lions!!:thumbsu:
Shame, I was looking forward to blooding our newest debutant (Jacob Berry) this Friday against your mob :huh:

homer simpson GIF

How much time does Danger spend in the middle these days? He spent the entire last quarter at half back v Collingwood.

Would probably look at Dev tagging Selwood. He held him to 13 touches in 2021 which was Selwood’s (at the time) lowest disposal count in about 7-8 years.
Agree. Danger is a try hard and will more likely turn it over trying to set the tone by overcommitting for the cats than produce anything positive for them. Dev on Duckwood and Berry on Guthrie. Change up at half time if either Smith gets loose and needs a clamp or those run with roles aren’t as effective as they could be.

I hope danger never wins a premiership. I don’t hate players but he’s probably the biggest lover of own fart flogs in the game IMO. Really dislike the him.

You repeatedly again with the same negative comments whenever you unjustifiably want to kick the club.

I have always been "sparked up" by our club whether they win or lose...... and always respect our "brains trust."
Sorry . But that's totally untrue and once again you invent your own story.

If you'd been tuning in I've been the positive one right before the finals ,in actual fact predicting the outcomes. You threw in the towel and left.

Btw stop trolling me at every opportunity.

What's your beef ?

Your first line in that post is a straight out flame and objectionable.

Grow up.

Everyone is entitled to make negative or positive comments. Mine if you've ever paid attention are overwhelmingly positive.

If you'd been tuning in I've been the positive one right before the finals ,in actual fact predicting the outcomes. You threw in the towel and left.

What's your beef ?

Grow up.

Everyone is entitled to make negative or positive comments. Mine if you've ever paid attention are overwhelmingly positive.

I hate it when two of my favourite posters don't get along. Learn to love each other.

What's your beef ?

Grow up.

Didn't see you anywhere in sight when the club and Zorko were getting an absolute kicking.

As far as I recall I was about the only one who stood up for both. For 5 long days. As everyone else spat the dummy.

Sheesh.

I think the team always needs to evolve at times in each season and in each year. When that time is should be determined by many situations & circmstances that is deemed by coach's, players & people high up in the administration of the club. We as supporters always have hindsight that our club doesn't and with that comes the "told you so" smart cookies that knew it before Fagan or anyone else thought of it. Bahahahaha.
I have said all along, The Brisbane Lions are extremely lucky to have Fagan, Daly, Swan & Wellington as the people who represent the club we all love. I also have said that more gratitude & respect should be given to these guys and sometimes it's easy to forget the joy & excitement these guys (along with the players) have brought us. They have changed the club in a significantly positive way and we should all recognize that.

Go Lions.
As often occurs in life though people in power who Surround themselves with likeminded People no matter how successful their ventures eventually get left behind, get stale, delusional. We need new blood. Diversity. Innovation. hoping we get some new coaches in over the offseason. They’ve built a great club from the shit leppa left for us but the club comes before any one person.

What's your beef ?

Grow up.

Mate, i personally couldn't be more appreciative of having someone on this board who is well connected to the club. If it wasn't for him, this place would be one big whirlpool of people who speculate over twitter posts. Can we show some respect and have some appreciation of having access to what seems like good information? If i had to listen to one of ML or anyone else, I know who i'd choose

Oh, I thought I was your favourite poster.

Now I have been jilted!
You're my favorite poster Phil.
Mate, i personally couldn't be more appreciative of having someone on this board who is well connected to the club. If it wasn't for him, this place would be one big whirlpool of people who speculate over twitter posts. Can we show some respect and have some appreciation of having access to what seems like good information? If i had to listen to one of ML or anyone else, I know who i'd choose
Lots of people have heaps of information re the club and you haven't been paying attention if you don't realise that. Often too sensitive to share.

I respect what ML says but had enough of being trolled ,targeted , and everything being taken totally out of context.

This'll all get moderated anyway. The guy's come back with a score to settle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the team always needs to evolve at times in each season and in each year. When that time is should be determined by many situations & circmstances that is deemed by coach's, players & people high up in the administration of the club. We as supporters always have hindsight that our club doesn't and with that comes the "told you so" smart cookies that knew it before Fagan or anyone else thought of it. Bahahahaha.
I have said all along, The Brisbane Lions are extremely lucky to have Fagan, Daly, Swan & Wellington as the people who represent the club we all love. I also have said that more gratitude & respect should be given to these guys and sometimes it's easy to forget the joy & excitement these guys (along with the players) have brought us. They have changed the club in a significantly positive way and we should all recognize that.

Go Lions.
Well said Mighty Lions - spot on!

Well said DevRobboGun - Mighty Lions makes this board a better forum and is well placed to provide us with insights far better than most who enjoy BigFooty. How about a bit of respect.

You're my favorite poster Phil.

Lots of people have heaps of information re the club and you haven't been paying attention if you don't realise that. Often too sensitive to share.

I respect what ML says but had enough of being trolled ,targeted , and everything being taken totally out of context.

This'll all get moderated anyway. The guy's come back with a score to settle.
Absolute Nonsense - time to chill and show Mighty Lions some respect.

Agree. Danger is a try hard and will more likely turn it over trying to set the tone by overcommitting for the cats than produce anything positive for them. Dev on Duckwood and Berry on Guthrie. Change up at half time if either Smith gets loose and needs a clamp or those run with roles aren’t as effective as they could be.

I hope danger never wins a premiership. I don’t hate players but he’s probably the biggest lover of own fart flogs in the game IMO. Really dislike the him.

If it's a wet surface, how long before Danger takes out of our players legs in a slide? (Cue the commentators fawning over his "desperation and toughness").

Agree with the matchups (my mind went back to the job Dev did on Selwood last year), and we need to put time into Smith and Tuohy.

Need to bring the Q4 pressure from last week - any and every team will struggle with that.

If it's a wet surface, how long before Danger takes out of our players legs in a slide? (Cue the commentators fawning over his "desperation and toughness").

Agree with the matchups (my mind went back to the job Dev did on Selwood last year), and we need to put time into Smith and Tuohy.

Need to bring the Q4 pressure from last week - any and every team will struggle with that.
Yep, definite time into Smith, he always does a number on us.

They'll come out with all guns blazing just like Melbourne did. And try to put a gap on us.

If we can stay within reach or even thwart the assault we have more legs in our team to finish it off.

But I don't believe they'll crumble like the Demons. They're fresher and seem to have a clean bill of health overall.

And take Bruce, Adcock, Daly and the other guy whose name I forget with him.

Time to make a counter offer for Hird/McStay.

Hird to be Fagans successor and introduce a high intensity medical regime that will take us to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back