Preview Preliminary Final - Richmond vs Port Adelaide - Fri 16/10 7.50pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasn’t Lynch received four fines this season? If that’s the case, shouldn’t he have copped a suspension?
First of all, shouldn’t you be at the snow?

Go have a look at the law book before you come to our board and stir trouble... but you already know the laws right?

and it’s 5 fines lynch has had thank you very much🤣🤣

Hasn’t Lynch received four fines this season? If that’s the case, shouldn’t he have copped a suspension?
Wasn’t it only 3 fines a few years ago ? I think it was 2017 Dusty was on 2 & the risk was potential matches missed & also the Brownlow could have been in jeopardy if he copped another fine !
Maybe they have scrapped it

First of all, shouldn’t you be at the snow?

Go have a look at the law book before you come to our board and stir trouble... but you already know the laws right?

and it’s 5 fines lynch has had thank you very much🤣🤣
5 of the most bullshit made-up fines I’ve ever seen, all because these days society is full of soft-***** that don’t actually know what really is malicious intent these days.

Wasn’t it only 3 fines a few years ago ? I think it was 2017 Dusty was on 2 & the risk was potential matches missed & also the Brownlow could have been in jeopardy if he copped another fine !
I’m pretty sure they did scrap it didn’t they? Wasn’t it one of the AFLPA changes made to get the players into hubs?

They scrapped the "strikes" idea in 2018 after Cotchin's "almost suspension" due to the "strikes" making a mockery of the system.

Last edited:
I think 2 x premiership ruck nank is being massively undersold v Lycett , I missed the bit that he was the next Polly farmer , looking at the stats there’s little that separates them other than nank has been more prominent in finals
Let’s see,
People are over rating rucks in general here. There’s very few rucks in the league where tap dominance is truly beneficial, and non of those ruckman are left in the comp.

5 of the most bullshit made-up fines I’ve ever seen, all because these days society is full of soft-***** that don’t actually know what really is malicious intent these days.
I like this new fired up joelsyt!! 🔥🔥🔥remind me not to upset you 😘

I hope Lynch’s 6th fine is putting that grub Powell-pepper 8 rows deep in the stands!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We bring our A Game and we will steam roll through. The only area they have more depth on paper is the midfield and ruck. We have another gear they won't be able to handle I can tell you that. Prestia, Edwards, Astbury, Houli (he takes like 6 games) and Nank have blown out their cobwebs as well as Lynch last week. Unlike most I am 60/40 our way this week and more scared of Brisbane or Geelong in the GF if we get there but I still think we will be the favourites. Watch the Richmond 1 wood come out like the Brisbane game without a lazy Chol and a system breakdown that Brisbane exposed. We will grind them down and it's big boy time. We literally have the depth to camp Bolton fwd and rotate with Edwards with Martin, Lynch and Riewoldt that is scary good.

please win
A mate of mine (Sydney fan) has never been to ao before so we're going (paid for your corporate package)
Lets make the experience great with a smashing similar to Geelong vs Collingwood

Would love to watch Port fans go home crying at half time
It's like some sort of alternate universe, Adelaide supporters now barracking for Richmond to stop Port.

It's like some sort of alternate universe, Adelaide supporters now barracking for Richmond to stop Port.
You appeased them in 2017
Now do the same for us.

The mental side of things more than anything else is what wins Prelim finals. They are the hardest of all finals to win IMHO. One for the true footy purests. I feel the team that goes in as the slight underdog has the mental edge and ability to relax the mind easier without the extra added pressure of expectation. I look at 2018 when everyone said all we had to do was run out and it was a forgone conclusion. And look what happened. Port can say whatever they want to the media this week but come Friday night they will realise that having finished top, having a 2nd home final in a row, anything short of making the GF would be a failure for the great season that they have had. This could be our big chance to gain an advantage. Should be a ripper game. I'm strangly relaxed this week for this game. Always a very good sign for me based on how our finals games have panned out the last few years. Think 2017 and 2019 GF week lead up fellas. 😀 Go Tigers !!

Last edited:
The last fine was for misconduct so isn't in the same realm as striking. Plus the 3 strike rule was amended 2 years ago. My guess is that you know this and have only posted to get a rise from this board. Come back if you want to add something of substance to a preview thread, otherwise **** off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back