C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the Karma bus is going to smash through Gunn Reserve. It couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch. Bring it!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Big final round
Pegs v Ivanhoe- winner gets double chance.
Old Camberwell v Parkdale- dead rubber for both. But both teams are on a streak. Win provides bragging rights and belief going into finals
Ormond v Hampton- Ormond playing to stay up.
Marcellin v Carey- imagine Ormond got up only to find Marcellin also win.
Big last round.

I
Looks like the Karma bus is going to smash through Gunn Reserve. It couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch. Bring it!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Incredibly chirpy and niggling bunch for a side who has 2 wins. Huge final round vs Hampton who found form today it seems.

I

Incredibly chirpy and niggling bunch for a side who has 2 wins. Huge final round vs Hampton who found form today it seems.
Only 1 chirpy on here , too be fair a draw and 4 losses by under a goal, but that's footy and whatever happens that's it .
Thanks to the Pegs past and present Presidents for some kind words in the rooms after the game .

Went down to watch PEGS V ORMOND. Thought there might be a bit in it considering the hysteria form their first outing with the tackling incident. You would think Ormond would show some heart or something but after qtr time they folded like a deck of cards. Went out to target number 7 and they couldn't even do a decent job of that (he towled them up). Not much going for them at all really and wouldn't surprise me if they were mid table in D grade next year.

Went down to watch PEGS V ORMOND. Thought there might be a bit in it considering the hysteria form their first outing with the tackling incident. You would think Ormond would show some heart or something but after qtr time they folded like a deck of cards. Went out to target number 7 and they couldn't even do a decent job of that (he towled them up). Not much going for them at all really and wouldn't surprise me if they were mid table in D grade next year.
Well done where did you come from lol .
Wasn't going to reply but got back to 15 points in the 3rd till a clear goal was disallowed then it went straight down the other end and PEGS got gifted 2 goals , all momentum went out the door . For your info the average are is 21 and only 3 players that have played 100 .

What would happen if Marcellin loses to Old Carey but Ormond and Hampton Rovers play out a draw at EE Gunn Reserve? And seeing Ormond has 10pts compared to Marcellin who are on 12, which means in the event of a draw between the Rovers and Ormond, the Monders are level on points with Marcellin and bear in mind only one team will go back down to Division 1 for 2024, what will the VAFA do to resolve the situation?

On 5002X using BigFooty.com mobile app

What would happen if Marcellin loses to Old Carey but Ormond and Hampton Rovers play out a draw at EE Gunn Reserve? And seeing Ormond has 10pts compared to Marcellin who are on 12, which means in the event of a draw between the Rovers and Ormond, the Monders are level on points with Marcellin and bear in mind only one team will go back down to Division 1 for 2024, what will the VAFA do to resolve the situation?

Percentage

Well done where did you come from lol .
Wasn't going to reply but got back to 15 points in the 3rd till a clear goal was disallowed then it went straight down the other end and PEGS got gifted 2 goals , all momentum went out the door . For your info the average are is 21 and only 3 players that have played 100 .
uhmmmmm you kicked 2 goals after half time? :tearsofjoy:
not sure why you're getting so defensive, just purely telling you what I saw on Saturday at the game and to be fair all you've given me are excuses. I dare say it might be the people at the club like you who aren't holding very high standards and giving the players passes for "being young".
Also probably the first time I've been down at PEGS and there wasn't a howling wind. That place has no soul. Probably a good home ground adavantage for the bombers though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jascave. I have had a looked at the ladder and if what you ask should happen then most likely Ormond would stay in Premier C and Marcellin would drop to Division 1. Although they would have the same game points of 12 they would be separated by percentage. As Ormond's current percentage is above Marcellin's, and a draw shouldn't greatly effect it where a loss should reduce Marcellin's, then I consider that Ormond would then finish higher and Marcellin would then drop to Division 1 for the 2024 season.

uhmmmmm you kicked 2 goals after half time? :tearsofjoy:
not sure why you're getting so defensive, just purely telling you what I saw on Saturday at the game and to be fair all you've given me are excuses. I dare say it might be the people at the club like you who aren't holding very high standards and giving the players passes for "being young".
Also probably the first time I've been down at PEGS and there wasn't a howling wind. That place has no soul. Probably a good home ground adavantage for the bombers though.
Correct and no one's giving passes .
Early in the 3rd Q a goal was taken off and that put us back then they gifted 2 frees to them , if that goal was paid there was momentum , as we showed against Parkdale coming from 6 down to lose by a point .
Correct about the ground , totally soleless

Correct and no one's giving passes .
Early in the 3rd Q a goal was taken off and that put us back then they gifted 2 frees to them , if that goal was paid there was momentum , as we showed against Parkdale coming from 6 down to lose by a point .
Correct about the ground , totally soleless
Take it in your stride friend this blokes gone to the trouble of making an account just to have a crack at you

Arguably better for Ormond "boys" to go down a division and rebuild given their young senior side than stay up and get belted every week next year.

Arguably better for Ormond "boys" to go down a division and rebuild given their young senior side than stay up and get belted every week next year.
Not over to the fat former president sings.
Actually found the McKinnon Hotel cup , 2 colours on one side and about 15 ribbons on the other

Not over to the fat former president sings.
Actually found the McKinnon Hotel cup , 2 colours on one side and about 15 ribbons on the other

Didn't say it was over. Just that it was possibly a better result to go down a grade.

Personally I hope you stay up and Glen Eira go up. Or we stay down and you come down.

It would be fun to even out those ribbons by two next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back