C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody good round.

My preview..

Parkdale v Mazenod. We have played both teams away recently. Was impressed with both. Parkdale have knocked off 2 and 3 in the ladder. Are the inform team. Unless they have a poor game having been up for a while think they should win.

Old Ivanhoe v Old Camberwell. Both have very good top end players. Saw Camberwell all last year x 3 and x 2 this season.
Allen in middle. Inside mid very good.
Verbi fwd is a jet. He kicked 4 last qtr to beat us when we were 5 goals up into the last.
Hart fwd getting older but all class can play high on baller fwd role.
Oliver back is a good intercept and provides run. He is the architect down back. He hurt us last game.
Milham massive ruckmen.

Ivanhoe- only seen once. We had a few keys out but they were very good with pressure levels. They have two strong key backs. Riddle has vfl listed player and a competition best and fairest. Likes to play on weaker fwd and just reads the ball. May type role.
Jepson- Good tall defender.
Can’t just kick long down the line to them.
Murphy- very good in the middle
Naish- very good up fwd

Ultimately who has better day with the above players prob wins.

Pegs v Marcelin- Bit of history both clubs seem to always be in same grade. Both AGSV schools. Always good battles. Appear to have a lot back and are up and about.

Carey v Hampton- Don’t know enough about. Carey beating Mazenod last week is good form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody good round.

My preview..

Parkdale v Mazenod. We have played both teams away recently. Was impressed with both. Parkdale have knocked off 2 and 3 in the ladder. Are the inform team. Unless they have a poor game having been up for a while think they should win.

Old Ivanhoe v Old Camberwell. Both have very good top end players. Saw Camberwell all last year x 3 and x 2 this season.
Allen in middle. Inside mid very good.
Verbi fwd is a jet. He kicked 4 last qtr to beat us when we were 5 goals up into the last.
Hart fwd getting older but all class can play high on baller fwd role.
Oliver back is a good intercept and provides run. He is the architect down back. He hurt us last game.
Milham massive ruckmen.

Ivanhoe- only seen once. We had a few keys out but they were very good with pressure levels. They have two strong key backs. Riddle has vfl listed player and a competition best and fairest. Likes to play on weaker fwd and just reads the ball. May type role.
Jepson- Good tall defender.
Can’t just kick long down the line to them.
Murphy- very good in the middle
Naish- very good up fwd

Ultimately who has better day with the above players prob wins.

Pegs v Marcelin- Bit of history both clubs seem to always be in same grade. Both AGSV schools. Always good battles. Appear to have a lot back and are up and about.

Carey v Hampton- Don’t know enough about. Carey beating Mazenod last week is good form.
Just waiting for Max to confirm if Riddle is on or out! Will be the swing for my tip. What a cracker of a round.

Played….. Big win by Camberwell. Ivanhoe wrong time of the year to be in a slump.
I wouldn’t call it a slump. Were beaten by a better team who was at full strength.

Considering the rain and the very average ground, great skills and great kicking for goal.

We’re 3-4 down from full strength but will get them back next game.

They are quite a cocky team, which goes against the calmest senior coach I’ve seen.

I wouldn’t call it a slump. Were beaten by a better team who was at full strength.

Considering the rain and the very average ground, great skills and great kicking for goal.

They are quite a cocky team, which goes against the calmest senior coach I’ve seen.
Gotta make sure you get a look at them again. Respect the confidence

Hampton showed enough yesterday to win against a Carey team that missed so many chances.
So, it looks like the Rovers has escaped from the jaws of relegation to Division 1 for 2024, which means it will come down to a dogfight between Ormond and Marcellin as to which team will have to go down to Division 1 next year.

On 5002X using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have lost 3 of last 5… Mind you European travel I am sure plays a part.

Top 4 is now set, the order is going to be very interesting…. Nobody wants to play Parkdale week 1.

Average ground ! should be closed

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back