A Section Premier 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Selective reading there Scribe, but let's not let the truth get in the way of any facts shall we.

Really hoping to see you at the Trinity games this season, should be fun.

Looking for an experienced ruckman who is willing to make a move across to Vic Metro Premier Club. Potential employment and accommodation as part of package, PM if any interest.

Selective reading there Scribe, but let's not let the truth get in the way of any facts shall we.

Really hoping to see you at the Trinity games this season, should be fun.

In fairness to Scribe you did drop a couple of absolute clangers....Ouch.

Maybe it was wishful thinking or done in jest but in any event there is some pie of the humble variety to be eaten.

Last edited:
Maybe you should just worry about what's happening at St Bede's and leave the kid to his own devices.

My sources are telling me Josh will be playing at StBM. It appears the nodders will loose argueably the best player in c grade. Great scalp by StBM. Apparently the beders play mazenod in a practice match too which should add a bit of spice to an otherwise one sided affair. Rumour is nodders are in a "rebuilding phase"

You know you love me
X o x o

My sources are telling me Josh will be playing at StBM. It appears the nodders will loose argueably the best player in c grade. Great scalp by StBM. Apparently the beders play mazenod in a practice match too which should add a bit of spice to an otherwise one sided affair. Rumour is nodders are in a "rebuilding phase"

You know you love me
X o x o

Seriously the best player in C Grade. Wouldn't even be close.

Yep, that is correct. He got along very well with Cam Roberts in Ireland and he got him down to training.
Enough has been said about a kid who is now playing in B Grade.
Its a real shame that he is leaving Mazenod but was just one of the many casualties from the previous coaching appointment.[/QUOTE
Seriously the best player in C Grade. Wouldn't even be close.

u23 all Australian? Hed be in the top 100 amo footballers? What's your view on his abilities ? I've only seen him play once

U23 all Australia as well a host of vafa games. Would have to put him in the top 100 footballers in vafa? Who are your top players in c grade ?

Since when has St Bedes been listed to the A Grade comp.for season 2016??? Keep B Grade comments for B Grade..............

As for top C Grade players...please, give us a break......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U23 all Australia as well a host of vafa games. Would have to put him in the top 100 footballers in vafa? Who are your top players in c grade ?

No disrespect to those who represented the VAFA in the U23s last year but there was at least that number again of players who for a combination of reasons chose not to play. A ridiculous concept that was panned by the VAFA and has now been shelved. As such I would not put too much weight on AA selection at the level. If you want to prove yourself as a player front up in 'A' grade week after week.

Since when has St Bedes been listed to the A Grade comp.for season 2016??? Keep B Grade comments for B Grade..............

Thought I would respond, just to keep my head amongst the clouds in the rarified air of the Premier A thread.

Max "back to where I belong" Leader

No disrespect to those who represented the VAFA in the U23s last year but there was at least that number again of players who for a combination of reasons chose not to play. A ridiculous concept that was panned by the VAFA and has now been shelved. As such I would not put too much weight on AA selection at the level. If you want to prove yourself as a player front up in 'A' grade week after week.

Can you tell me what value the VAFA see in the Ireland trips? How do they ascertain their ROI for these trips?
It seems a very strange (and costly) idea.

fair call flat footy!!! StBM A Grade in 2017. im an a grade man myself. you know you love me! De La and Old Melb to fall down.

x oh x oh

Cant agree on De La GG.

Carey will join OM's down.
Lost: Reid, Rowe, McQueen-Miscamble, Murrie, Freemantle, Howat, Sloan, King and maybe others. Gained nothing.
Panic down at Bulleen Road is what I'm hearing.
De La have got 3-4 jets back and have better depth and unders coming through.
Wesley and Blacks only danger to Carey and Melbourne going down.

Maplebet has new flag odds:

SKOB $1.25
Xavs $3.65
Bernies $15.00
Blues, DLS $30.00
Trinity $60.00
Wesley, Blacks $300.00
Melbourne $2000.00
Carey $3000.00

Carey will join OM's down.
Lost: Reid, Rowe, McQueen-Miscamble, Murrie, Freemantle, Howat, Sloan, King and maybe others. Gained nothing.
Panic down at Bulleen Road is what I'm hearing.
De La have got 3-4 jets back and have better depth and unders coming through.
Wesley and Blacks only danger to Carey and Melbourne going down.

Why the big hate on OMs? Rolled a good St Bedes side in the B grade prelim and went within a whisker of beating the unbeatable in the GF. Their 2s won the flag and their unders played in 19 Premier (albeit they struggled) so reasonable depth. Still believe Matt Thomas is playing for them and Josh Freezer is back. Surely they are better than 9th or 10th?

Why the big hate on OMs? Rolled a good St Bedes side in the B grade prelim and went within a whisker of beating the unbeatable in the GF. Their 2s won the flag and their unders played in 19 Premier (albeit they struggled) so reasonable depth. Still believe Matt Thomas is playing for them and Josh Freezer is back. Surely they are better than 9th or 10th?

Name two they are better than?

Name two they are better than?

Right at the moment they are no better or no worse than 9 other sides. Not suggesting they will challenge SKOBs and Xavs who look the early bolters but for mine it’s a bit early to be consigning them to relegation when they seem to have a little bit going for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back