NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

I tend to find their accusers far more awful.

Nothing worse than bourgeois blue check types pontificating about the rabble and demanding a more permissive approach to public health, given they are clearly the most protected.

They just want to go back to brunch or getting on the toots for a weekend before jetting off to Noosa, or Berlin or wherever the fu**. In the end the thinnest veneer of socoal progressivism slips when their class interest is challenged.

There's a reason people call mzny Greens voters "Tree Tories".

The drips I can ignore because it seems largely an inconsequential spook. A purely social media bound phenomena.

The blue check flogs tend to actually have a platform and input into wider society.
jesus who are you following on twitter

doesn't sound like actual lefties sounds more like your "progressive white males" like Victor and that guy who writes for Crikey but owns luxury holidays.com etc

Mate, like it or not many people vote for the leader. Yes, technically you are correct, the voting system dictates which Party we vote for but plenty vote based entirely on who leads which organisation.
Sir Arnold: "Constituencies of 60,000 are too big for people to know their MP. So electors have to make up their minds based on the tellie and the radio and the press."

Sir Humphrey: "Yes, they pick their favourite party leader and then vote for whatever clown a few dozen people in their constituency party have chosen as their candidate."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the I stand by Dan crowd are definitely drips

all the ALP stans who attack anyone who questions anything the party does are drips

The 5D chess masters who reckon the ALP voting with the LNP for more offshore detention powers, no transparency on job keeper, millions in funding for fossil fuel etc are just waiting to get into power to reverse it all are most definitely drips

the covid restrictions that I can think of that your actual lefties are against that the drips absolutely love is the overpolicing and curfews

blind allegiance to the ALP and all things they do = drips

my understanding is the drip thing dates back to NSW, with it being a protest against Angus Taylor when he was threatening to sue people sooking about his dodgy water rights deal

my understanding is the drip thing dates back to NSW, with it being a protest against Angus Taylor when he was threatening to sue people sooking about his dodgy water rights deal
water rights was the original and not everyone with a drip emoji is a drip, but like anything you get groups *cough* sewer rats *cough* who all get the same emoji going and form a club

I don't have an issue with people that support the ALP that are able to be critical for policy or lack there of, you don't have to agree with everything a party says or does to vote for them

I get preferencing ALP ahead of LNP, LNP ahead of UAP or ON or some random Antivaxx independent in your electorate

I don't get giving any of the majors your primary by default or treating them like your sports clubs with their leader akin to your Captain

Good to see some real leadership here, from a Premier who clearly knows what he's doing and is content to see everything going to plan, rather than the wild flailing you're seeing elsewhere. This is what consistency looks like.

This is not consistency, it's an almighty backflip from "personal responsibility" which was the line only days ago.

While this is the right decision to make (with more measures on the way shortly), he should still be grilled over ignoring experts.

Also implementing these measures AFTER everyone has spread it all over the city/state on Christmas and Boxing Day is ****ing daft. It's crisis time right now, do something.

Well the let it rip "personal responsibility" ideological nonsense only lasted 4 or 5 days :rolleyesv1: .

The NSW govt egged on by the cheerleading muppet in the Lodge has once again been caught out choosing ego, political ideology and state parochialism over basic health advice only for them to crawl back with their tails between their legs.

But hey, every other state should follow the NSW govt :rolleyes: .

This is not consistency, it's an almighty backflip from "personal responsibility" which was the line only days ago.

While this is the right decision to make (with more measures on the way shortly), he should still be grilled over ignoring experts.

Also implementing these measures AFTER everyone has spread it all over the city/state on Christmas and Boxing Day is ******* daft. It's crisis time right now, do something.
LITERALLY YESTERDAY !

Remove this Banner Ad

NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back