Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Doggies!!! I had tears running down my cheeks after Picken kicked the sealer and was bawling my eyes out when Bevo gave Bob the medal. Truly inspiring what your club has achieved today. Enjoy a famous premiership victory, you all deserve it after 62 years of heartache. Congratulations Sons Of The West!!!!

Can't tell you how happy I am for you boys.
My uncle was lucky enough to be at the '54 flag and was a life long member.
He sadly lost his battle in May and didn't get to see his beloved Doggies stick it up em today but i know he was cheering his boys on from somewhere.
You all should be so proud of this group after their performance not only today but for the whole year.
By far the best footy story I can remember and one you all should enjoy for a long time to come.
GO DOGGIES!

On SM-J120ZN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Congratulations Bulldogs fans. Felt almost as invested in today's game as the GF's my own team has been in and honestly believe it's one of the great football stories.

Incredible month from where you were having been done over by Freo facing a return trip to Subiaco just to stay alive for another week. So happy for you guys and happy to admit Beveridge bringing Murphy up to the dias bought me to tears for one of the first time this sport has done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations guys .... champions ... how does it feel?

And well deserved champions as well, the Bulldogs were fantastic today, as they have been for the entire finals series. I wish I could go back and locate a post I placed on this board early in the season when the Hawks won a thriller by 3 points in a match which ended the season for Bob Murphy.

I posted then that the Bulldogs reminded me a lot of the Hawks and had no doubt your club would taste premiership success very soon. Of course, I was thinking we would win our 4th, and the Bulldogs would win in 2017. :)

David King said today he didn't see it coming. Hard to see things when you have your head up your clacker, but that's the media for you.

A lot of people on this forum will now attempt to cheapen the experience but just smile and remember how you felt on this wonderful day for the Western Bulldogs Football Club .... Premiers 2016 .... sounds good doesn't it?

The rookie draft has been a happy hunting ground for the Dogs.

Matthew Boyd - 2001 rookie draft
Dale Morris - 2004 rookie draft
Liam Picken - 2007 rookie draft
Luke Dahlhaus - 2010 rookie draft
Jason Johannisen - 2010 rookie draft
Shane Biggs - 2011 rookie draft

congratulations guys, absolutely amazing win.

will go down as one of the greatest finals runs in the history of the game.

I was watching in awe at how committed and fierce every single player was at the contest today.

enjoy the celebrations!

Congrats to all bulldog supporters.
Breaking a 62 year premiership drought by winning it from 7th spot.
One of the most amazing achievements in VFL/AFL history.
A great moment when Bevo handed over his medal to Murphy.
Enjoy the win !

As I type this from my home in Footscray I can still hear the incessant horning on the streets, it's been going on for two hours now lol. I was at Yarra Park, cheering myself hoarse with Doggies fans on the big screen, what an unbelievable finale to an unbelievable season and finals campaign, deserving winners, 2016 is the year of the Bulldogs and the year of Footscray! The excitement was not dissimilar to how I felt in 2006 truth be told - and against the old nemesis, haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back