Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Laird says Michalanney is a natural that is keen to learn.

“He’s great, he’s very attentive and he loves footy,” Laird said.

“He just tries to lap it all up I guess, but at the same time you watch him play and he seems to take it all in.

“He’s very calm and he’s just a natural footy player.”

Coming off his own two-goal, 32-disposal performance against the Eagles, Laird hopes his form continues into the season proper after putting on size and completing the entirety of the pre-season.

“I feel great,” Laird said.

“I didn’t miss any of the pre-season, I did all of it.

“I sort of put on a bit of size, I put on a kilo or a kilo and a half.

“I just thought the last couple of years I wasn’t getting pushed around, but I just find there’s a lot more grappling (in the midfield) and it’s a lot more physical than what I was doing at half back.

I'm going to make a prediction that if Rory Laird stays healthy, he cracks to the top 5 in the Brownlow this year.

Especially if we win 12ish games.

apparently Buckley and the Five minute fireman were pumping up our tyres a fair bit this morning. I only caught the very back end of it when they were talking about Fog. Kane is a fan. Bucks not convinced.
Pump the tires up so they can tear us down if we fail. I'm a wake up to them!

Weird take. Post whatever as long as it isn't offensive.
Except that some arsewipe from the media will surely find something to pick them for? Look, I don't care what they do. LOVE that they are having fun and bonding. And I give this advice to my son and his mates.... keep it off Socials. You never know when it'll come back and bite you in the arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should start a 2023 injury update thread?
There is kinda one already ......"PS Injury thread" ... maybe Scorpus can change the title, now we're almost into the season proper

Except that some arsewipe from the media will surely find something to pick them for? Look, I don't care what they do. LOVE that they are having fun and bonding. And I give this advice to my son and his mates.... keep it off Socials. You never know when it'll come back and bite you in the arse.
Nice idea ....but there'd by many others at the function with phones, also putting images up to the socials

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back