Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's so obvious none of them watched our preseason games Fog and Tex played on Barass and McGovern two All Australians and kicked 7 goals between them.
I actually hope we start the season all guns blazing and by some miracle win the first 5 games just so some of these absolute loser media personalities can see how absolutely terrible some of their takes are on interstate teams.

It's so obvious none of them watched our preseason games Fog and Tex played on Barass and McGovern two All Australians and kicked 7 goals between them.
I actually hope we start the season all guns blazing and by some miracle win the first 5 games just so some of these absolute loser media personalities can see how absolutely terrible some of their takes are on interstate teams.
Yes, that is also the only reason I want that to happen.

Other than I enjoy crows winning.

I would prefer we win the first 25 games in a row.

Over on a certain Victorian club’s thread, most of the posters have been talking up our preseason efforts and what it means for the year. As we know, there’s always a negative poster..
I was going to reply but one of their own supporters replied beautifully with six simple words..

57435FF3-876E-4996-92C6-0E7F807A4359.jpeg

Last edited:
Over on a certain Victorian club’s thread, most of the posters have been talking up our preseason efforts and what it means for the year. As we know, there’s always a negative poster..
I was going to reply but one of their own supporters summed it up beautifully..

View attachment 1623926
Going to guess first and say Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did he have bottom 4? Because I can think at the very least 5 teams we are currently better than

Did Jones seriously ask who's gonna kick our goals? Our Forward line on paper even to a novice looks good? It's the one area at the Crows you wouldn't be concerned about.

Not to mention that Tex and Fog are two of the most accurate set shots in the whole competition.
he didn't say but he had carlton top 4 and essendon making the 8 both of which are unlikely

Anyone see Fox Footy's season preview?

Sarah Jones says Rankine attacks naturally, but do we want to see his ''buy in defensively'.

Has she ever seen him play?

Yeah there were a couple of comments where I scratched my head and thought, 'yeah, nah, you haven't actually watched the Crows play. At all.'

Browny was one who had done some research and sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

Jordan Lewis had no idea, and had us in for bottom four.

Robbo and Browny both took him to task.

Yeah there were a couple of comments where I scratched my head and thought, 'yeah, nah, you haven't actually watched the Crows play. At all.'

Browny was one who had done some research and sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

How does he say we don’t know who our second forward is, then goes on to say Tex is no 1. Bloody obvious that Fog is no 2 if not no 1 by the end of the year.

I honestly don’t know how some of these ex-players get paid for their opinions when they are so idiotic. Reminds me how McDermott had such a long media career, he was an idiot.

If you read the article I posted above where Lewis is quoted he said that was done earlier and he's updated that and his comment re forwards that was posted on here was out of context and only part of what he said..

Pretty obvious when he then mentions Walker he's talking a 3rd tall with the Berg and Thilthorpe...

I said bottom four but it wouldn’t surprise me - I did it (the prediction) a couple of days ago - it wouldn’t surprise me now if they were 8 to 10.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back