Training Preseason chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d love our midfield group to also be challenged to hit the scoreboard more too. Kelly, Gaff, Redden- all have shown an ability to hit the scoreboard more than last year.

For example Gaff in our premiership year 2018 kicked 12 from 19 games. He’s kicked 11 in the 61 games since.

I think when we’ve had such a packed forward line we’ve just prioritised hitting them up on a lead or kick it to a pack deep inside 50 and hope for the best. But now I’d like to see them take the responsibility to run hard into goal scoring areas. A fully fit Yeo would be useful in this area.

I’d love our midfield group to also be challenged to hit the scoreboard more too. Kelly, Gaff, Redden- all have shown an ability to hit the scoreboard more than last year.

For example Gaff in our premiership year 2018 kicked 12 from 19 games. He’s kicked 11 in the 61 games since.

I think when we’ve had such a packed forward line we’ve just prioritised hitting them up on a lead or kick it to a pack deep inside 50 and hope for the best. But now I’d like to see them take the responsibility to run hard into goal scoring areas. A fully fit Yeo would be useful in this area.
Shuey is the worst offender. Never kicks goals anymore.

in a fully fit midfield we'd have TK playing way more forward and guys like Yeo, Shuey and Sheed resting forward at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we might be in for a 2008 type season unfortunately. Aging squad, a heap of preseason injuries and a couple of embarrassing preseason stories.

Darling get your damn vaccine ffs.

You're pessimistic about the upcoming season. Colour me surprised.

SPS and Clark being injured is a big downer. Was looking forward to seeing what they could add to our mix in the middle
We can’t afford injuries to the new/peripheral midfielders as the incumbents need more pressure on them. They haven’t been good enough for a few years now and don’t get properly held to account.

Reckon we might be in for a 2008 type season unfortunately. Aging squad, a heap of preseason injuries and a couple of embarrassing preseason stories.

Darling get your damn vaccine ffs.
Relax mate, did you think we were gonna win at the start of 2018? I certainly didn't. Who knows what's going to happen

48cd0bd1-5870-4d10-9fa7-30bbb55548c2_text.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back