Primus gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the delusional world, where any team that runs into a bit of trouble is going to be cut, deleted, relocated or merged. Some of the flogs here whould study the history of the NRL and see how much damage was done by people with a similar attitude Re: Super League.

welcome to the world of missing the point.

Just wondering what people think would have happened had Chris Scott got the job instead of Primus?? Would it have made a difference (obviously his career would look different) or is it just that the playing list is poor??

The problems at Port are from the board down. Rhode needs to be gone, as do a lot of the board. They need a proper senior assistant and a good coach. The rebuilding will take time and regardless of what people will say after the GWS game, they have improved this year.

Chris Scott may have done better, he may not have. We'll never know exactly. He might still be there or he might be a casualty. Either way without shakeups around him the ladder position wouldn't be different, really.

That was not Harvey it was Chris Bond.

Tell the Melbourne supporters that merely drafting talent and expecting them to blossom without any semblance of coaching is how you manufacture a competitive side.

Buddha Hocking takes over.

Port supporters are in for a treat, this is the bloke that coached Peel Thunder and initiated the 18 man flood when he put all his players in the defensive zone. Outstanding.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Geoff-McClure/Sporting-Life/2005/04/10/1113071856150.html

Not only did he resort to flooding, but late in the last quarter, after West Perth kicked its 16th goal, he directed that all of his 18 players go into the back line, resulting in West Perth's four centre-square players contesting the ball-up with no opponents. "It was just something I did but let's just leave it at that," Hocking told us yesterday of a tactic that is certain to come under close WAFL scrutiny this week.

Port surely taking the piss now?

Who is the guy currently talking? Very emotional, I assume he has stepped down/got the flick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Primus gone, Duncanson resigned. Wow, that's huge. Poor guys, you could see they love the club and their role. But just couldn't perform unfortunately.

Massive blow for the club, and as a past member, good luck to them. Will buy an interstate membership next year to help the club for sure.

He's the President standing down. Brett Duncanson I think.
I know it could be a difficult time, but that was pretty pathetic for a club President to blub like that
Jeepers, harden up mate.

I know it could be a difficult time, but that was pretty pathetic for a club President to blub like that
Jeepers, harden up mate.
Our club is seriously at a huge cross roads.

This will either be the beginning of our club, or the end. Its that serious.

Jeepers, harden up mate.

Your a flog mate, nothing wrong with showing emotion about something you love and respect.

What about players who shed a tear after losing the big game? Maybe you should look at Jack Riewoldt's antics as well before throwing stones.

Your a flog mate, nothing wrong with showing emotion about something you love and respect.

What about players who shed a tear after losing the big game? Maybe you should look at Jack Riewoldt's antics as well before throwing stones.
Jeepers, he's not a player, he's a President.
Men can cry, sure, but if you're going to put yourself up as a leader, don't blub. Not as if he's lost a child or something.

I have no doubt he loves his club, but it was embarrassing and self-indulgent. I am sure he would be embarrassed. Spent 90 seconds on Primus and then went on for ages about his time as President and all the people who he loved, before he broke down like a 6 year old. Pathetic

Hope Port finish off the year well and make the right choice. Unemotionally... unlike the Primus decision this guy presumably oversaw. That is the real issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Primus gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back