Prediction PSD pick 1: Best 18 year old not drafted in ND?

Who to take with PSD pick 1

• Sydney Stack

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Jarrod Brander

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Max Lynch

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

the Ziebull has nailed the upside IMO. The PSD #1 pick if used is essentially like having a priority rookie pick.

We can have a swing at a couple of more speculative players in the PSD and rookie draft with the initial commitment being limited to 1 year.

I wouldn't discount the human aspect to it all either. Despite all the planning and analytics, the recruiters are going to be processing a lot at once over the ND.

The chance to have a kip and a feed before the PSD might give them a chance to mentally consolidate what they've ended up with, what's still on the board and work in any new information. Much more so than trying to perform all that review when calling out pick #65 in the ND.
Yep its the perfect year to do it.
Give kids a shot with 1 year contracts and have a look at them.
There will be sliders this year you would assume.

The only time where he has ever nailed something😀
Dumont?
Bailey Scott? I’d almost give him that one too
I’m also sure he was a Polec hater before he kicked a ball, there’s plenty of good north people can’t stand Polec. Ditto Gibson. Tom Campbell.

TZ is excellent at identifying weak links, sees it ahead of the game and is happy to cop enormous amounts of shit without EVER getting personal or nasty.

That’s some effort!

Dumont?
I’m also sure he was a Polec hater before he kicked a ball, there’s plenty of good north people can’t stand Polec. Ditto Gibson. Tom Campbell.

TZ is excellent at identifying weak links, sees it ahead of the game and is happy to cop enormous amounts of sh*t without EVER getting personal or nasty.

That’s some effort!

Not sure how this turned into the blow tZ thread but agree. I don't always see eye to eye with him and the little ****er gives me an uppercut sometimes but I admire his strength of conviction under sometimes ridiculous attack.

Dumont?

TZ is excellent at identifying weak links, sees it ahead of the game and is happy to cop enormous amounts of sh*t without EVER getting personal or nasty.

That’s some effort!
Bro yes it was a JOKE, I love tZ, GET HIM TO SAY HI TO ME 😡😡😡

I’m sorry the Ziebull I love u

Sellout.

“I don’t play in Zone 3” or “Zone 1 or Zone out” was the response you were looking for here.
What’s that supposed to mean sir.

If Jordan DeGoey is to get the sack from the Pies after this latest incident does anyone think North would consider taking him in the Pre Season Draft and back themselves to control and turn around DeGoeys career?
Hell no

If Jordan DeGoey is to get the sack from the Pies after this latest incident does anyone think North would consider taking him in the Pre Season Draft and back themselves to control and turn around DeGoeys career?
Worst idea ever.
Add a bad egg to a young bunch.
This whole thread has been a list of shit players.
You have just added the shitest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won’t be playing at North,Collingwood or anywhere in 2022 as he will be still in the USA doing time with his mate.
The Laws in the USA are a lot stronger then Australian laws could see him being in cell for at least a year.
Then when he gets deported will the AFL register him or a club take him with the chance they may lose sponsorship over him.
This was the last straw for him.

Won’t be playing at North,Collingwood or anywhere in 2022 as he will be still in the USA doing time with his mate.
The Laws in the USA are a lot stronger then Australian laws could see him being in cell for at least a year.
Then when he gets deported will the AFL register him or a club take him with the chance they may lose sponsorship over him.
This was the last straw for him.

* / WCE / bluws are the only soulless entities that would take him

Looks like Hugh was going to be our pick.

'North Melbourne initially inquired about taking him early in the pre-season draft and I rang him and he said he would alway listen,” Oakes said.'

Looks like Hugh was going to be our pick.

'North Melbourne initially inquired about taking him early in the pre-season draft and I rang him and he said he would alway listen,” Oakes said.'
I mean that only was a possibility recently when he was delisted last week

still keen to know prior to that if we had anyone in line for this

Back