Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh s**t 10k per thread

So collectively with part 1 we’ve hit 11k posts about dodo being a fraud? Lol
It's quite possible.
Amazing how much material you can get out of Adrian

Dodoros going nowhere.

He's "assisting" Rosa who HE PICKED!

"I approached Craig (Vozzo, club CEO) back in April to discuss the concept of transition and I feel that now is the right time to make this decision," Dodoro said.

"I sat on the panel to assist in the selection of Matt, and I believe he will be an outstanding acquisition to the club for years to come. I look forward to working with Matt moving forward.

I will give it to Dodo. As s**t as he is at his job, he runs Essendon it seems (black magic? blackmail? pychopath?) and the job title change will take the heat off him while he plays puppeteer.

Long may Dodo stay in the employ of Essendon!

I stand corrected going by the above article. :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...Essendon won last week, and suddenly there's a 'leak' out of Essendon that it's all cause of Dodoro?...

Herein lies the beauty of the situation.

The dodo has been blowing the bombers cap on short term sugar hits and needlessly long contracts to keep them midtable at best.

He then gets to keep his job for a few years because they haven't bottomed out... but then his wheeling and dealing never gets them beyond midtable before his plodders retire.

Rinse and repeat that cycle a few times and here we are- dodo presiding over a team who hasn't won a final in nearly 2 decades.

Long may it continue

The dodo has been blowing the bombers cap on short term sugar hits and needlessly long contracts to keep them midtable at best.

He then gets to keep his job for a few years because they haven't bottomed out... but then his wheeling and dealing never gets them beyond midtable before his plodders retire.

Rinse and repeat that cycle a few times and here we are- dodo presiding over a team who hasn't won a final in nearly 2 decades.

Long may it continue

Don’t think there is a problem with loading up on FA’s whilst you have the cap space. Especially if the deals are heavily front ended.

Bit different to when they recruited Saad, Shiel, Stringer, Smith, who cost a fair bit in draft picks on top of the $$.

Long may it continue
We've won flags in the era of colour tv though
:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back