Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Port's coach is responsible for Port's non performance according to Port supporters.
Surely this means Essendon's coach is responsible for Essendon's non performance, rather than the list manager being responsible.

How long has Ken been coach? How about Brad?

Brad has done a pretty good job with 15 HBF'ers on his list. The guy who put 15 HBF'ers on the list probably cops some of the blame ?

Oh well, the ignorant ones will be quiet again.

As I keep saying, once the club finally addressed its poor culture, lack development focus, fixed fitness and conditioning and became a stable and professional club, players develop and the club would improve. And this is exactly what we’re seeing come to the fore.

It’s about time everyone started respecting the new efc edge era.
Gotta give credit where it’s due …

How long has Ken been coach? How about Brad?

Brad has done a pretty good job with 15 HBF'ers on his list. The guy who put 15 HBF'ers on the list probably cops some of the blame ?
Jason Cripps has been list manager at Port since 2011, so he's been there longer than Ken.
Cripps doesn't receive any scrutiny though.

For what it's worth, I think Essendon's issues run deeper than Dodoro.
It's been a long time since players there bled for the jumper and for the club.

I've said elsewhere that Essendon have lacked star power for a long time, but have a lot of solid citizens and role players. Quite similar to St Kilda in that regard.
This is a result of finishing mid table for so many years.

Jason Cripps has been list manager at Port since 2011, so he's been there longer than Ken.
Cripps doesn't receive any scrutiny though.

For what it's worth, I think Essendon's issues run deeper than Dodoro.
It's been a long time since players there bled for the jumper and for the club.

I've said elsewhere that Essendon have lacked star power for a long time, but have a lot of solid citizens and role players. Quite similar to St Kilda in that regard.
This is a result of finishing mid table for so many years.

The problem is that Dodoro seeks the media attention, he loves it, and with that comes more scrutiny.

I know Reid in particular has had horrible injuries, but I don't think the Cox, Perkins & Reid trio in the top 10 is gong to be as good as we were told at the time.
Tbh I reckon Perkins has massive upside. Whenever I watch him he doesn't look like he really gives a stuff though. Seems totally content with where he's at as a footballer. Best thing for his career is probably getting traded or delisted/rookied or something of that nature to give him a kick up the ass.

Tbh I reckon Perkins has massive upside. Whenever I watch him he doesn't look like he really gives a stuff though. Seems totally content with where he's at as a footballer. Best thing for his career is probably getting traded or delisted/rookied or something of that nature to give him a kick up the ass.

Wasn't Perkins the one that refused to be drafted to a non-Victorian club? If so that shows his level of commitment right there.

Wasn't Perkins the one that refused to be drafted to a non-Victorian club? If so that shows his level of commitment right there.
Yes believe that was him. He could be anything if he wanted but I have doubts over his care factor. Caldwell a far less talented footballer but busts his ass trying to get his team a win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port's coach is responsible for Port's non performance according to Port supporters.
Surely this means Essendon's coach is responsible for Essendon's non performance, rather than the list manager being responsible.

When they've been there as long as AD and continue to outlast coaches despite drafting a team of ordinary flankers over and over again? Yes I'm holding him responsible and even more than Brad Scott at this point.

Worst list manager the comp has ever seen but best snake oil salesman the comp has ever seen.
This piece of shit club deserves everything that comes their way for keeping this grifter in a job

I just don't understand how he has such a hold over Essendon. I mean why can't Essendon just fire him?

I just don't understand how he has such a hold over Essendon. I mean why can't Essendon just fire him?
Because he a) knows where the bodies are buried for the saga stuff
b) has dodgy property dealings with players, coaches and board members
c) see a and b

Seriously how much worse shape could the club be in if we ripped off the Band-Aid and he spilled his guts

Because he a) knows where the bodies are buried for the saga stuff
b) has dodgy property dealings with players, coaches and board members
c) see a and b

Seriously how much worse shape could the club be in if we ripped off the Band-Aid and he spilled his guts

I remember reading ages ago on bigfooty that there were rumours floating around that Geelong sell property to players at considerably below their market rate in order to get around the salary cap. Since then I have wondered if this was true, and if it was, were other clubs doing it as well.

Let us not forget that adrian has maxed out their salary cap for the next few years on this midtable at best list.

My mob are midtable at best and full of good, ordinary players too... but at least they are all getting paid stuff all and we have squillions up our sleeve in cap money to try and improve beyond midtable.

Adrian has filled up on breadsticks at the buffet and now can't eat any of the good food.

Let us not forget that adrian has maxed out their salary cap for the next few years on this midtable at best list.

My mob are midtable at best and full of good, ordinary players too... but at least they are all getting paid stuff all and we have squillions up our sleeve in cap money to try and improve beyond midtable.

Adrian has filled up on breadsticks at the buffet and now can't eat any of the good food.
I wouldn't be crowing to loud given reports stk are into sheils

Balanced out by you having Ross the Loss though

He's tight with the coteries that run Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back