Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Dodoro to go? Understand he’s on personal leave at the moment.
Hopefully all okay for him.
He’s been a long term employee at Essendon and highly respected throughout the industry.
We wish Adrian all the best!

He’s been a long term employee at Essendon and highly respected throughout the industry.
I for one can't believe they'd let him go, don't get me wrong as an opposition support I'm happy because i think this decade was going to be the decade it all paid off for him and Essendon.

Baby Reaction GIF

The focus on the bloke is just staggering.

The media managed to paint him as some cartoon villain and the nuffies lapped it up.

It was well past time that he left, but anybody who thinks this is the antidote for all Essendon’s problems is kidding themselves.

Plenty more issues beyond this.

The media managed to paint him as some cartoon villain and the nuffies lapped it up.

It was well past time that he left, but anybody who thinks this is the antidote for all Essendon’s problems is kidding themselves.

True but you live and die by your recruitment

I agree it’s not a magic fix but you need accountability to be a successful club , people need to know if they don’t meet expectations each season there will be consequences this is at least a step in the right direction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'you can't fire me if i can't see you!"

"i'm afraid he's got it, sir'

So glad he stayed long enough to pay Ben McKay big money.

The media didn't paint him as a villain. Every trade he made was met with "wow, how awesome is this guy"

Even the massimo debacle they managed to make him out to be a victim of some unknown rule, rather than an idiot who is crap at his job

If the media made him out to he a villain, he would've been out of the job years ago, and essendon wouldn't be in as big of a mess as they currently are

You really underestimate the massive impact this bloke had on Essendon's success over the past two decades. Absolute legend, will we ever see his like again?

Goodnight sweet prince...

Remove this Banner Ad

Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back