News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

2021_RooShop_96ThrowbackT_FBAd__60218.1659318300.jpg

I can get around this merch.
Pretty sure I had the 1998 version of this bought for me as some type of sick joke.
F*ing c**
I threw it out when I was old enough to not be told off for throwing away clothes.

Pretty sure I had the 1998 version of this bought for me as some type of sick joke.
F*ing c**
I threw it out when I was old enough to not be told off for throwing away clothes.
Thatd need a ritual burning right there.

So I know in the grand scheme of things this isn't a hgue issue, but this is pretty disappointing;

View attachment 1459530
Yes.

I had to order something for my daughter elsewhere due to nothing being available from the rooshop.

PM if you want a link to a quality supplier (who are stocked by the AFL shop)

Yes.

I had to order something for my daughter elsewhere due to nothing being available from the rooshop.

PM if you want a link to a quality supplier (who are stocked by the AFL shop)
Agreed! When I was in town a few weeks ago (yeah, sorry I didn’t call) I was utterly gobsmacked by the one or two racks of clothing available to buy in the Roo Shop at Arden Street. Ended up not buying anything even though I was there to buy up big.

Not all was lost as training happened to be going, the morning after Noble had been let go. The place was buzzing with players and a smattering of fans, and yeah, we beat Richmond a few days later. When I got home to SA later that night, I switch on the telly, and I spot myself in the
background:
View attachment IMG_4014.MOV
Yeah, that’s me, the good luck charm, scurrying off into the shadows - merchless, but not hopeless.

Have had a couple of people PM me re kids stuff.

When I was looking for something for my daughter I found this AFL North Melbourne

It's officially licensed AFL merch - they sent a dress within two days with a number and name on it (10 Cunners). Quality is very good.

Next time I am in the Roo Shop I will be suggesting they start stocking some of their stuff (the AFL Shop online stocks them).

Have had a couple of people PM me re kids stuff.

When I was looking for something for my daughter I found this AFL North Melbourne

It's officially licensed AFL merch - they sent a dress within two days with a number and name on it (10 Cunners). Quality is very good.

Next time I am in the Roo Shop I will be suggesting they start stocking some of their stuff (the AFL Shop online stocks them).

Not sure my eyes will recover from looking at some of that adult stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus christ, asleep at the wheel. Only just seen the jackets. Too ripped to fit in a small unfortunately. Do the right thing North and get some more!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back