MRP / Trib. Q Stick given a week by the MRP - let off by tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

That's more than a quarter of the season for Boomer. I wonder if he's having sneaky retirement thoughts? I very much doubt it, but he won't be playing now for about 8 months, is that right?

NAB Cup and pre-season games?

Either way, that's 6 out of 22 games. More than a quarter of the AFL season. That's gotta hurt.

First we thump the Kangaroos by 96 points, then we get Lynch off while Harvey gets 6 weeks. So far i am really enjoying this September.

Petty? Yes, but after all the crap North supporters have been saying in regards to ducking, Shuey, Lynch and just our team overall all i can say is what goes around comes around.

:D

Lol they're handing out reds to our guys left, right and center over on the soup kitchen

Like poking around on opposition boards, but the golden rule is to never ever post unless offering a sincere compliment. People get way too precious at times.

I like to think ours goes a bit easier on opposition visitors though.

What possessed NM to challenge I'll never know. The meltdown is pretty funny though, particularly suggestions of an investigation into WCE drug testing :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meltdown mario calling for harveys suspension to be taken to the high court.

Was he Norf's lawyer?

CastleR4c.jpg

Just watching afl360, robbo's changed his mind as only he and mitt romney can.
"maybe I have to re-think my thinking"
Well said robbo

Maybe he should just try thinking

I read two pages of the thread on the North board before giving up, you can only read people slowly choking on their own bile and fury for so long before it starts to get a bit hard to watch. The first five minutes though are great!

Eagles posters, remember to conduct yourself with some degree of aplomb. I mean enjoy and all that but let's not make it too easy for other team's posters to hate Eagles supporters. ;) :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back