QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Ipswich by 30 points over the hardworking Saints
Roosters by 30 points, Logan to build consistency soon??
Pine Rivers by 100+ with 10 goal kickers, 3 of which to kick more than 5 each..Long road trip home for the Buffaloes
Match of the round, Redcliffe with home ground advantage by 14 points over UQ

Ipswich by 30 points over the hardworking Saints
Roosters by 30 points, Logan to build consistency soon??
Pine Rivers by 100+ with 10 goal kickers, 3 of which to kick more than 5 each..Long road trip home for the Buffaloes
Match of the round, Redcliffe with home ground advantage by 14 points over UQ

Carrara to suprise the eagles and get the win by 9 points
Moorooka to welcome Logan back to reality with a 84 point win couple of forwards with big bags I predict
Pine rivers by plenty Colvin to kick more than 10 for the first time this season
UQ to get over redcliffe by a couple of goals late in the last qaurter

Hard road trip buffs too keep improving,
Carrara to go back to back wins in a close one,
Redcliffe 4 goals
Moorooka by 70

Only 70 KP? Hopefully they win by more. That way we can sit and wait for more excuses why they didn't win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 70 KP? Hopefully they win by more. That way we can sit and wait for more excuses why they didn't win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping Moorooka rest a few too give Logan somehope,
The Ipswich Carrara game will have alot riding on this result for the loser it's 1-5 long way back I suppose good thing for Carrara 5 off there last 7 are at home,

No resting here, best 22 every week :)

Good win by your senior guys last week, played really. I think we had a couple out, so hopefully those 2-3 coming back in next time we come up against you sets us up for a really close game. Redcliffe tomorrow should be another good test for our seniors. Hopefully they get the win and claim outright 2nd spot heading into the bye.

More importantly us ressies are flying! Percentage of over 650, but a match-up against the only other undefeated team tomorrow. Going to be a ripper!

Seniors
Carrara def Ipswich by 3 goals
Griffith-Moorooka def Logan by 12 goals
Pine Rivers def Beenleigh by 20 goals
UQ def Redcliffe by 2 goals

Reserves
Ipswich def Carrara by 2 goals
Griffith-Moorooka def Logan by 3 goals
UQ def Redcliffe by 5 goals

Carrara to suprise the eagles and get the win by 9 points
Moorooka to welcome Logan back to reality with a 84 point win couple of forwards with big bags I predict
Pine rivers by plenty Colvin to kick more than 10 for the first time this season
UQ to get over redcliffe by a couple of goals late in the last qaurter

No Colvin this week. Should tighten up the goal kicker race.

Good win by your senior guys last week, played really. I think we had a couple out, so hopefully those 2-3 coming back in next time we come up against you sets us up for a really close game. Redcliffe tomorrow should be another good test for our seniors. Hopefully they get the win and claim outright 2nd spot heading into the bye.

More importantly us ressies are flying! Percentage of over 650, but a match-up against the only other undefeated team tomorrow. Going to be a ripper!

Seniors
Carrara def Ipswich by 3 goals
Griffith-Moorooka def Logan by 12 goals
UQ def Redcliffe by 2 goals

Reserves
Ipswich def Carrara by 2 goals
Griffith-Moorooka def Logan by 3 goals
UQ def Redcliffe by 5 goals
well didn't Logan give them a scare today
Not liking the hard stuff !!!

well didn't Logan give them a scare today
Not liking the hard stuff !!!

really ? all I got out of the game was moorooka skills were off and Logan were very lucky that this was the case, both teams looked poor and 1 team still came away with a 25 point win . wouldn't say that logan rattled them It looked as though moorooka just did what they had to do to win. ill be watching swans v roosters next week .

another good crowd yesterday, and good to see everyone having some good banter, the couple I sat next to around near the school however learn the rules please you were embarrassing to listen to, and stop having a go at the boundary kids there having a crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really ? all I got out of the game was moorooka skills were off and Logan were very lucky that this was the case, both teams looked poor and 1 team still came away with a 25 point win . wouldn't say that logan rattled them It looked as though moorooka just did what they had to do to win. ill be watching swans v roosters next week .

another good crowd yesterday, and good to see everyone having some good banter, the couple I sat next to around near the school however learn the rules please you were embarrassing to listen to, and stop having a go at the boundary kids there having a crack.
Ummm you obviously did not listen or hear the Moorooka coach at the break, I could repeat it or you could ask a player. But the words scared were said.
But I enjoyed the game and it was played in great spirit and yes to that couple : leave the Boundary kids alone: don't see any of them with a whistle

Ummm you obviously did not listen or hear the Moorooka coach at the break, I could repeat it or you could ask a player. But the words scared were said.
But I enjoyed the game and it was played in great spirit and yes to that couple : leave the Boundary kids alone: don't see any of them with a whistle

I think the whole of moorooka heard there coach at 3qrt time ! but I think he was trying to gee his team up ! but yes it was played in a good manner! cobras looked like they will play finals and moorooka looked poor in comparison to the 3 other games ive seen them in. but I spoke with a player briefly after the game and his exact words "if we play the poorest we possibly can and still win, well take that" 41 for logan was very good in his role I thought #2 for logan could use some fitness and try get to a contest on time and lower the elbows! #4 for moorooka could have doubled more leads but I dont know the ins and outs of either team plan so just saying! sorry to both teams if im way off the mark !

I think the whole of moorooka heard there coach at 3qrt time ! but I think he was trying to gee his team up ! but yes it was played in a good manner! cobras looked like they will play finals and moorooka looked poor in comparison to the 3 other games ive seen them in. but I spoke with a player briefly after the game and his exact words "if we play the poorest we possibly can and still win, well take that" 41 for logan was very good in his role I thought #2 for logan could use some fitness and try get to a contest on time and lower the elbows! #4 for moorooka could have doubled more leads but I dont know the ins and outs of either team plan so just saying! sorry to both teams if im way off the mark !

Anyone got any match reports from any other games .be great if we had a qld footy fan at every game . Who got your votes from what u saw QFF?

Anyone got any match reports from any other games .be great if we had a qld footy fan at every game . Who got your votes from what u saw QFF?

Looking at all results and predominantly low scoreing and the small margins where we all thought there would be big margins I would say it must have been very windy and hard to keep control of the footy all over qld yesterday .

3 votes moorooka #9
2 votes logan #41
1 vote moorooka #7 - had a massive job to do against the big red head fella but completely dominated him all over the ground not bad for a guy who prob only 6 ft 2 maybe !

I liked both teams forward line set ups and could see exactly what was trying to be done, however limited oopportunities and a terribly windy day restricted the small forawrds having to much of an impact but both teams small forwards worked extremely hard off the ball, very good to see at this level . both coachs made some really good moves a credit to them both ! hard hitting mids is great to watch I must admit.

encouragement award goes to logan spectators near the coaches box . wake up people there are children around !

where u at the game ? who got your votes?

3 votes moorooka #9
2 votes logan #41
1 vote moorooka #7 - had a massive job to do against the big red head fella but completely dominated him all over the ground not bad for a guy who prob only 6 ft 2 maybe !

I liked both teams forward line set ups and could see exactly what was trying to be done, however limited oopportunities and a terribly windy day restricted the small forawrds having to much of an impact but both teams small forwards worked extremely hard off the ball, very good to see at this level . both coachs made some really good moves a credit to them both ! hard hitting mids is great to watch I must admit.

encouragement award goes to logan spectators near the coaches box . wake up people there are children around !

where u at the game ? who got your votes?

Nah due to work commitments I couldn't watch my weekly game of footy, should be right to watch a game somewhere next . I have heard a few people talk up #7 a number of times and he looks to be just a kid could have a bright footy future if he gets noticed by some sort of scout. .

Nah due to work commitments I couldn't watch my weekly game of footy, should be right to watch a game somewhere next . I have heard a few people talk up #7 a number of times and he looks to be just a kid could have a bright footy future if he gets noticed by some sort of scout. .

#7 would play in any qld senior side , tends to be a tad selfish at times but a genuine gun I go to watch him I think he is only 19 and there captain. I may be wrong but he polled 8 more votes then any other player in the league count last year but was ineligible, over all exciting times in this comp!

I'm all for giving the players a rev up at the break, but what happened at the 3 qtr break was over the top. Not so much for the players, but obviously there was a big crowd their with kids, women etc watching on. If a player was going on like that during a game he'd be reported, so what makes it ok for the coach to do the same and get away with it?

I'm all for giving the players a rev up at the break, but what happened at the 3 qtr break was over the top. Not so much for the players, but obviously there was a big crowd their with kids, women etc watching on. If a player was going on like that during a game he'd be reported, so what makes it ok for the coach to do the same and get away with it?

completely disagree I think the coaches words were definitely not mixed. I loved it. only a coach with the respect of his players can execute a passionate direct message like that.

are you telling me ted whitten , david parken, allen jeans , alister clarkson all should have been given sanctions for there passon also !

maybe an envious competitor arghyoho??

I think the coaches/teams results speak for itself and how he coaches doesn't need to be justified!! The moorooka players deserved that spray FYI

completely disagree I think the coaches words were definitely not mixed. I loved it. only a coach with the respect of his players can execute a passionate direct message like that.

are you telling me ted whitten , david parken, allen jeans , alister clarkson all should have been given sanctions for there passon also !

maybe an envious competitor arghyoho??

Incredibly envious of a team who struggled to put away a half strength Logan side...

No, I'm not saying that. But with women and kids listening on from about 20m away, are you telling me that that is a good thing for our game?

I think the coaches/teams results speak for itself and how he coaches doesn't need to be justified!! The moorooka players deserved that spray FYI

Agree they definitely deserved it. The point I am trying to get across is that if a player was doing the same to another player on the field, be it from his team or another, would the umpires just stand by idly as they did yesterday and let it happen?

Hey arghyoho just wondering if u still get the whole 4 points wether u win by 1 point or 100? Also could u please tell me who is on top of the ladder . Who are u to say Logan are half strength and wether the roosters were full strength obviously u are disgruntled pirate who has nothing better to do with his week off than watch footy and then hop on a forum and throw around untrue comments just proves not all geese live in ponds.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back