QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Can
Incredibly envious of a team who struggled to put away a half strength Logan side...

No, I'm not saying that. But with women and kids listening on from about 20m away, are you telling me that that is a good thing for our game?

Agree they definitely deserved it. The point I am trying to get across is that if a player was doing the same to another player on the field, be it from his team or another, would the umpires just stand by idly as they did yesterday and let it happen?

Can someone please write me a detailed report of this massive spray as it has more spoke about it than the game

Cheers to Redcliffe for a great day of footy yesterday. Our reserves played their most complete game yet and won by 50 odd, they are looking real good at the moment and with a fifths side underneath them the competition for spots should hold them in good stead as the season progresses.

In the seniors, Tigers ran out two goal winners in the end. With a three-four goal breeze for most of the match it was our inability to capitalise on it when we had it in the first quarter which probably cost us in the end. We kicked 2.7 in the first to find ourselves down by a couple of kicks at the first change and were always going to struggle from there. Full credit to the Tigers though, only one point in it at the final change and they were able to finish us off at home. Their run off half back netted them a few quick end-to-end goals which was pretty much the margin come full time. I also think we struggled with the breeze more than you blokes did - is it always that swirly up there for? Also cheers to the Redcliffe president for his words after the game, was good to stick around for a beer.

As an aside, best sledge of the day: One of the Redcliffe supporters heckling UQ to 'get a clubhouse'. How's your digs going mate? :rolleyes:

Why weren't u up north watching ure team old man ?
I was referring to his performance the week before!! Seems that is the way he goes about!!
Having said that the Roosters we very good - just a little (but dare i say little) cut above the red lions and the tigers. Really nice to see some serious competition at the top of the ladder.
Can i reiterate the comments of westermau5. The Tigers are a class act both on and off the field. We had a fabulous day at Rothwell and cant wait for the return fixture.

The performance of he GM coach was disgraceful!!
I agree the GM coaches behaviour at 3/4 time was an absolute disgrace. If their club allows that type of behaviour to be accepted they are going to be seen to be condoning it. The umpires surely had a responsibility to report him.

Hey arghyoho just wondering if u still get the whole 4 points wether u win by 1 point or 100? Also could u please tell me who is on top of the ladder . Who are u to say Logan are half strength and wether the roosters were full strength obviously u are disgruntled pirate who has nothing better to do with his week off than watch footy and then hop on a forum and throw around untrue comments just proves not all geese live in ponds.

Team sheets you peanut.

Chooks have played good footy this year, yesterday they were ordinary.

this forum has lost the plot, I honestly thought we all had a bit of common sense but clearly not ! the GM coach swore and told his players they looked slow and weren't sticking to game plans, wowwe if this is such a big deal to you all you have gone crazy! I loved it. I have no direct link or personally no anyone at any club but I have to addmit if the GM coach was reading this (I doubt he would as I think only about 15 people read this lol) but if for some reason he would be, he would be laughing quiet hard right now.

I wish I had a job so I didnt spend so much time on here !

Surely couldn't of been as bad as Logan's coach last week at 3quarter time wow,
Cheers too pine rivers for a good game yesterday alot of top blokes at that club,

this forum has lost the plot, I honestly thought we all had a bit of common sense but clearly not ! the GM coach swore and told his players they looked slow and weren't sticking to game plans, wowwe if this is such a big deal to you all you have gone crazy! I loved it. I have no direct link or personally no anyone at any club but I have to addmit if the GM coach was reading this (I doubt he would as I think only about 15 people read this lol) but if for some reason he would be, he would be laughing quiet hard right now.

I wish I had a job so I didnt spend so much time on here !

swearing so loudly and repeatedly was shameful when kids are at the ground, no wonder the roosters have no juniors if that is the standard they allow at their club. It is also a public place and I saw some local parents in the playground with their kids looking shocked at what their kids were hearing from 30 metres away. The coach's name is on the team sheet and is able to be reported by the umpires and they along with half the suburb heard his foul mouthed rant.

swearing so loudly and repeatedly was shameful when kids are at the ground, no wonder the roosters have no juniors if that is the standard they allow at their club. It is also a public place and I saw some local parents in the playground with their kids looking shocked at what their kids were hearing from 30 metres away. The coach's name is on the team sheet and is able to be reported by the umpires and they along with half the suburb heard his foul mouthed rant.

I cant tell of you are being serious? if you are you ummm I dont know what to say ummm would you like an apology and maybe send him to the office haha .

on a separate note !

could ipswich make a dash, obviously last week they lost to pirates who imo were average but got the win . they pushed the swans and havent played uni or gm maybe they could be a smokey?

Incredibly envious of a team who struggled to put away a half strength Logan side...

No, I'm not saying that. But with women and kids listening on from about 20m away, are you telling me that that is a good thing for our game?

Agree they definitely deserved it. The point I am trying to get across is that if a player was doing the same to another player on the field, be it from his team or another, would the umpires just stand by idly as they did yesterday and let it happen?[/
Surely couldn't of been as bad as Logan's coach last week at 3quarter time wow,
Cheers too pine rivers for a good game yesterday alot of top blokes at that club,

The performance of he GM coach was disgraceful!!
fight , fight , I spoke to one of the roosters senior players today
At a BBQ he told me about the spray and said they deserved all they got so how about we all grow up and remember roosters 6/0 something must be working long season but they can't do any better to this point but we do apreciate your comment Oldman ( Geoff )

U are kidding ure self if u are from Logan and u seriously just wrote that . Passion is part of the game and everyone has heard a swear word or two even kids especially Logan kids . Surely it wasn't that bad I agree with most on here and I wasn't there but there is no law against yelling as loud as u want in a public place . Is there snake eyes?after all it is a mans sport and I'm assuming u are man if u were there watching or playing .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team sheets you peanut.

Chooks have played good footy this year, yesterday they were ordinary.

So u look at the team sheets and know all the players and how good they and who was missing do you ? Please inform us who was missing and don't just make up names that used to play at the club in past years like bananabenda did this week .

I know I said I wouldnt be back but I couldn't resist I have a really good mate who is a past logan player and has friends there still . he came down to the game with his 3 year old daughter and his fiancee to have a watch and had to leave the logan supporter area near the park because he couldn't let his kid listen to the language and abuse from the people from the cobras!!

was a good game the cobras players played pressure football and took it to us ! bad kicking is bad football!

as a player who stood directly infront of the coach at 3qtr time I actually had to ask a team mate today if all this talk was about our coach haha it was a wiked spray but it sounds like he killed somone hah .

what next ? I look forward to the next chapter ..

oh hey kp#4 beers soon??

Could blame windy condition, could blame our worst performance of the year, but credit to the Cobras for sticking out the game and really pushing us Roosters right until the final siren.
You could ALMOST even say the Cobras aren't the thug team we all know them for apart from the grub in the #49 jersey. Disgrace.
As for the 3rd qrter spray, well deserved imo and made me finish out the game, as for the swearing,if the parents were worried about it they would of left 1min into the game with some of the comments from the sidelines :/

For crying out loud, Moorooka have proven to be a good side: Top Of the table.
Their players deserved the spray they got.
In the context of the game Moorooka were fumbling under pressure and did not like the hard footy and their coach told them that (loudly)
But hey i have listened to Logan coaches in the past say plenty more.
Usually this type of swearing is done behind closed doors, It was the volume of the spay ( perhaps he has a loud voice) but it is really a small issue.
The closness of the game is more of an issue and 41 (Fletcher ) must have taken 25 marks for the game and had 30 plus touches...thats BOG
But Logan are still a THUG team just look at their ressies

So u look at the team sheets and know all the players and how good they and who was missing do you ? Please inform us who was missing and don't just make up names that used to play at the club in past years like bananabenda did this week .

Mill and Shaw are the first two that come to mind, I notice maxi played last week too. They also had a bloke down forward who kicked a bag when we played them, didn't see him yesterday either...

Chooks were ordinary but did enough yesterday. Happy to settle for that?

Mill and Shaw are the first two that come to mind, I notice maxi played last week too. They also had a bloke down forward who kicked a bag when we played them, didn't see him yesterday either...

Chooks were ordinary but did enough yesterday. Happy to settle for that?

Still hanging onto mill ? If shaw and mill play next week I will call it even mate . Highly doubt they will .

For crying out loud, Moorooka have proven to be a good side: Top Of the table.
Their players deserved the spray they got.
In the context of the game Moorooka were fumbling under pressure and did not like the hard footy and their coach told them that (loudly)
But hey i have listened to Logan coaches in the past say plenty more.
Usually this type of swearing is done behind closed doors, It was the volume of the spay ( perhaps he has a loud voice) but it is really a small issue.
The closness of the game is more of an issue and 41 (Fletcher ) must have taken 25 marks for the game and had 30 plus touches...thats BOG
But Logan are still a THUG team just look at their ressies

Common sense will provail u sound like a smart man smithy .

Cheers to Redcliffe for a great day of footy yesterday. Our reserves played their most complete game yet and won by 50 odd, they are looking real good at the moment and with a fifths side underneath them the competition for spots should hold them in good stead as the season progresses.

In the seniors, Tigers ran out two goal winners in the end. With a three-four goal breeze for most of the match it was our inability to capitalise on it when we had it in the first quarter which probably cost us in the end. We kicked 2.7 in the first to find ourselves down by a couple of kicks at the first change and were always going to struggle from there. Full credit to the Tigers though, only one point in it at the final change and they were able to finish us off at home. Their run off half back netted them a few quick end-to-end goals which was pretty much the margin come full time. I also think we struggled with the breeze more than you blokes did - is it always that swirly up there for? Also cheers to the Redcliffe president for his words after the game, was good to stick around for a beer.

As an aside, best sledge of the day: One of the Redcliffe supporters heckling UQ to 'get a clubhouse'. How's your digs going mate? :rolleyes:

"with a fifths side underneath them the competition for spots should hold them in good stead as the season progresses"

Sorry, is this the same 5ths side that got pumped by 200 a couple of weeks ago against the Woodsmen in that division? You had better hope there's no injuries in your reserves, I don't know if there's many "prospects" coming through your 5ths.

Oh hi NP #1 beer sounds good mate, think it's best you don't bring ur coach wouldn't want a spray at the table :D
Is #49 for Logan the guy with the big beard he's funny

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back