QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

How do u know kp made the team ? Is it somewhere for all to see? Or are u getting special treatment and knowledge from your sibling?

Lol you make it sound like it's hawks v freo granny with the inside information! I actually no because kp told me him self . What are the odds of that. My sibling struggles to tell me when the family dinners are being held let alone who made his rep side . But from what kp and a couple of others tell me the side looks pretty handy !

Hi all,
I spoke to someone from aflq today she said the rep team had been selected and yes like spades said those who put there had up are playing so credit to them for putting up there hands , I understand ippy and UQ are playing so to gather a team from 7 teams at short notice has been a great effort by the QAFL heads well done and good luck

Team from AFLQ website,

DECLYN GOODE (BEEN) NICK SPRING (RED) CHRISTOPHER FLETCHER (LOG)

ROBERT BUTLER (GM) HENRY PECKHAM (CAR) SAM JONES (PINE)

KYLE POWE (BEEN) JAY PARKER (GM) MATTHEW NICHOLSON (CAR)

BEN LONG (PINE) JAMES MASON (CAR) LUKE VALDES (GM)

CLINTON ROBSON (BEEN) ALAN FLOWER (GM) BRENT BURTON (PINE)

RUCKS

JORDIE GRAINGER (GM)

RHYS NOSSITER (CAR)

RICK SHAW (GM)

BENCH

NICHOLAS PEARSON (GM)

JACK PETERS(BEEN)

MICHAEL KETTWELL (PINE)

MATTHEW PEARCE(GM)

Captain - CLINTON ROBSON (BEEN)

Vice-Captain - ALAN FLOWER (GM)

Team from AFLQ website,

RUCKS

JORDIE GRAINGER (GM)

RHYS NOSSITER (CAR)

RICK SHAW (GM)

BENCH

NICHOLAS PEARSON (GM)

JACK PETERS(BEEN)

MICHAEL KETTWELL (PINE)

MATTHEW PEARCE(GM)

Well that's no surprise. GM players making up most of the list. Good to see a lot of buffs boys keen for a win of some sort this year. Good luck boys.

For what its worth, couldn't this game have been played along with the triple header on Sunday?

Probably could have if it was planned better. The darling downs were supposed to play northern rivers originally but they pulled out. The "rep" team from this league was thrown together last minute.
Possibly next year they might plan something better.

Team from AFLQ website,

RUCKS

JORDIE GRAINGER (GM)

RHYS NOSSITER (CAR)

RICK SHAW (GM)

BENCH

NICHOLAS PEARSON (GM)

JACK PETERS(BEEN)

MICHAEL KETTWELL (PINE)

MATTHEW PEARCE(GM)

The team looks really good ,obviously not all the best players were chosen judging on the selection of a couple of players in the team

The team looks really good ,obviously not all the best players were chosen judging on the selection of a couple of players in the team

Sounds to me like crusty is a disgruntled player who didn't even get the call up for the rep side. And which players do u seem to think shouldn't be in the team crusty ? Or should we call u Gary Albert jr?

Well that's no surprise. GM players making up most of the list. Good to see a lot of buffs boys keen for a win of some sort this year. Good luck boys.
Spades ,
Just a reply to you comment .my contact at QAFL said that the coach was still ringing for numbers yesterday and had to lean on his own players as other club had know stock avalible so I reckon good on them just saying
But do love your posts mate

Spades ,
Just a reply to you comment .my contact at QAFL said that the coach was still ringing for numbers yesterday and had to lean on his own players as other club had know stock avalible so I reckon good on them just saying

Anyone heading out to the game at Warwick tomorow ? What's the address of the ground I might head up for a look as I think it will be a better game than Ipswich uni

Spades ,

I thought that would be the case. It should be a good game. I've got mates from the other team asking me about players from our team. Working out who should play on who. Just heads up to jordy from GM. I rate you in the ruck but the darling downs ruckman is 7ft and plays like a on baller. Good luck.

Anyone heading out to the game at Warwick tomorow ? What's the address of the ground I might head up for a look as I think it will be a better game than Ipswich uni
It's behind the rugby fields when you first come into Warwick. You'll see it on the right as you go over the bridge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha you're funny. Good luck to whoever plays in the ruck. The DD has a 7ft ruckman who plays like an on baller. Plus a back up ruckman who's ok. Roosters ruckman probably the only ruckman I really rate this year. Young and can jump higher than me.

you really don't like the big fella do you spades why?

you really don't like the big fella do you spades why?
I aree with Spades "to whom do u refer?"
GM ruckman he has rated at least twice, DD ruckman he has rated at least twice...DD backup ruckman he said was 'ok'... The more appropriate question is "which ruckman are u defending?"

I thought that would be the case. It should be a good game. I've got mates from the other team asking me about players from our team. Working out who should play on who. Just heads up to jordy from GM. I rate you in the ruck but the darling downs ruckman is 7ft and plays like a on baller. Good luck.

I don't think he played .. they did have a 7 footer but JORDIE dominated him I doubt it was the same guy your talking about .

I don't think he played .. they did have a 7 footer but JORDIE dominated him I doubt it was the same guy your talking about .

Still not sure who you're on about bud. Jordie is a quality player. Looking forward to playing on him in a couple of weeks.

Sorry Np about that last reply.
I thought it was mantis still going on. I don't have a problem with any ruckman. Just think some are over rated. Eg. Logan ruckman.

Great win either way today boys .

5 votes j.parker Moorooka
4 votes n spring redcliffe
3 votes r.noisster carrara
2 votes K Powe beenleigh
1 votes a flower Moorooka

These are my opinion only also jordy Grainger and Henry peckman where amazing jordy would have been in anyone's best but I'm so used to seeing it.

Decklyn Goode from beenleigh was a great kid to play along side courageous and a fighter .really think he could shake
This comp . Great day .. go the bears..

Great win either way today boys .

5 votes j.parker Moorooka
4 votes n spring redcliffe
3 votes r.noisster carrara
2 votes K Powe beenleigh
1 votes a flower Moorooka

These are my opinion only also jordy Grainger and Henry peckman where amazing jordy would have been in anyone's best but I'm so used to seeing it.

Decklyn Goode from beenleigh was a great kid to play along side courageous and a fighter .really think he could shake
This comp . Great day .. go the bears..
who the f@ck are the bears? and what does great win either way mean?

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back