QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

who the f@ck are the bears? and what does great win either way mean?

Fletcher welcome to the party.

The bears are the only undefeated Queensland rep team thus far In 2014 .

Great win either way means left and right of the ground .
Any other questions snakes your amusing me .

Fletcher ....stop it .

Fletcher welcome to the party.

The bears are the only undefeated Queensland rep team thus far In 2014 .

Great win either way means left and right of the ground .
Any other questions snakes your amusing me .

Fletcher ....stop it .

how did it feel to play NP#1, did you thank your brother for the spot in the team, word is your lucky to make the seniors at Moorooka and when you do everyone knows you're the weakest link.

how did it feel to play NP#1, did you thank your brother for the spot in the team, word is your lucky to make the seniors at Moorooka and when you do everyone knows you're the weakest link.

That's not word mate that's the honest truth I'm the worst footballer in south east earth ! And felt good to play . Did u put your hand up for the team when required?? Hmm next question?

That's not word mate that's the honest truth I'm the worst footballer in south east earth ! And felt good to play . Did u put your hand up for the team when required?? Hmm next question?

Must say np you played good today for the worst footballer in South East haha didn't look out of place at all, well done mate enjoyed havin a kick with you again, and with all the boys what a day great blokes

Nobody notices shit players unless they are really insecure in their own ability.

So either you actually think Nicko is a gun or you sir are the prized potato in this division?

Or maybe just maybe Nicko rejected your advances one night and you are still bitter????

In non-rep footy yesterday UQ got by Ippy by a point. Pretty ugly game all day in terms of skills, only six goals apiece in the end. Ipswich seemed to have an extra couple behind the ball for most of the day, relying on their youngsters to break lines on the rebound to score goals which netted them a couple. Uni boys are happy to be on the other side of a close one for a change though so we'll definitely take it. Hopefully the return fixture in a month is not as scrappy!

In the reserves Ippy had a good win. UQ were definitely wasteful early when they had momentum, I think they were 1.10 at one stage before Ipswich turned it around at capitalised a lot better.

So Rep side footy is done (well done guys, usually an enjoyable day with free training gear!) the top 5 is definitely different than I would've thought 2 months ago! Anyone care to have a crack at how it'll end up?
Mine:
Top: G.Moorooka -should be able to do enough from here to secure the minor premiership
2nd: Redcliffe - timing there season well & aim for long seasons as opposed to stellar seasons
3rd: Ipswich - may start winning more than they lose as long as they minimise their own errors
4th: Pine Rivers - will win some big games but drop a couple that may have been pencilled in
5th: UQ - consistency could be an issue, either the seniors success has encouraged a change in selection or the quality of depth may be being tested

So Rep side footy is done (well done guys, usually an enjoyable day with free training gear!) the top 5 is definitely different than I would've thought 2 months ago! Anyone care to have a crack at how it'll end up?
Mine:
Top: G.Moorooka -should be able to do enough from here to secure the minor premiership
2nd: Redcliffe - timing there season well & aim for long seasons as opposed to stellar seasons
3rd: Ipswich - may start winning more than they lose as long as they minimise their own errors
4th: Pine Rivers - will win some big games but drop a couple that may have been pencilled in
5th: UQ - consistency could be an issue, either the seniors success has encouraged a change in selection or the quality of depth may be being tested

What about the pirates? You don't think they'll make it in the top 5?

In non-rep footy yesterday UQ got by Ippy by a point. Pretty ugly game all day in terms of skills, only six goals apiece in the end. Ipswich seemed to have an extra couple behind the ball for most of the day, relying on their youngsters to break lines on the rebound to score goals which netted them a couple. Uni boys are happy to be on the other side of a close one for a change though so we'll definitely take it. Hopefully the return fixture in a month is not as scrappy!

In the reserves Ippy had a good win. UQ were definitely wasteful early when they had momentum, I think they were 1.10 at one stage before Ipswich turned it around at capitalised a lot better.

What was the reason behind playing on the long weekend? Ipswich seem to be able to lock games down when playing at home. It will be interesting to see how the go playing 5 of the last 7 away.

What about the pirates? You don't think they'll make it in the top 5?
I was wondering when that would be asked, and definitely not trying to rule the Pirates out, more liking the form of Ipswich & UQ.
Pirates have Griffith away, Pine Rivers & Redcliffe at home, Ipswich & Carrara away then a bye with UQ at home. Tough draw...if they succeed thru that in tact then they could be finals ready!

What was the reason behind playing on the long weekend? Ipswich seem to be able to lock games down when playing at home. It will be interesting to see how the go playing 5 of the last 7 away.

The Ipswich v UQ match that was meant to be played in the next couple of weeks was pushed back to the washout weekend at the Eagles' request to allow them the weekend off for the Ipswich Cup. When our early season match was then washed out the rep weekend seemed to be the best fit for a make-up match as, at that stage, there was no rep footy scheduled for this league. Glad we got to get the game in, it was a thriller that could have gone either way.

Tips for the weekend keyboard warriors?

Mine:
Redcliffe too strong for Beenleigh by 40
Logan to scrape home in an upset v Pine Rivers
GM to be too strong for Park Ridge at home by about 4 goals
Ipswich to knock off UQ
Carrara timekeepers to flare up again and sneak home over the bye

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wondering when that would be asked, and definitely not trying to rule the Pirates out, more liking the form of Ipswich & UQ.
Pirates have Griffith away, Pine Rivers & Redcliffe at home, Ipswich & Carrara away then a bye with UQ at home. Tough draw...if they succeed thru that in tact then they could be finals ready!

You've studied well.

Hi all,

My tips for this weekend:

Redcliffe by 5 goals... I think it will be closer than most think...Beenleigh are not looking too bad and are not far off their first win... won't be in this game tho
Pine Rivers by 2-4 goals ... should be a tight contest with both sides desparate for a win
Griffith Moorooka by 4-5 goals...based on the last times these two sides met this should be a cracker...G Moorooka look too strong accross the board though and should get the job done!

Redcliffe 57points
Pine rivers 3 points
Park ridge in a big upset by 26points
Hi we're
What is your story with backing park ridge not like Moorooka , from what I read when I hacked the system your r a Moorooka stalward
I won't reveal your name just yet .but keep this up and I will you other tips I agree with .

Hi we're
What is your story with backing park ridge not like Moorooka , from what I read when I hacked the system your r a Moorooka stalward
I won't reveal your name just yet .but keep this up and I will you other tips I agree with .

Hey hoff,

Please inform me who I am . I have park ridge tipped to come 3rd and I think they cause an upset today sorry if u don't agree . I have reported. U hacking my account to the FBI .

114-1 in the ressies & seniors by 103 points
Hey mate, was it seriously windy out there? Just read the scores:
4-8-32 to 19-31-145. Could've been a bigger hiding! Also the Tigers had 15 goalkickers?!?! That's a good spread

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back