QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

People may be getting to precious for football, but if you had a new player come to your club only to be told in his first game to f*$k off you gay f@!!&. Are you saying that this is acceptable behavior in the modern society we live in or are you guys all stuck in the 20th century to?
In the street no it's not. On the footy fieldi have no issue and those that do should harden up a bit.

So people that also get racially abused on the footbal field should also toughen up a bit Morro? Get a grip of yaself

Was the player actualy gay?
I am against racism but if someone called me a white maggot I
Wouldn't care.

That's just me. If you can't handle being called names don't make
Yourself known mate. You won't last 5
Minutes in local
Footy

I see the vikings are advertising for a coach. Maybe you should put your hand up macman?

Well you are on the ball Thommo. Have to admit this is the first I have heard of it. Will have to ask around at training tomorrow night and find out what the go is. I was coach for the Jimboomba game last year, when I was out injured, which we won by 2 points. Jimmy player ran into the open 30 metres out in the last minute and kicked out on the full. i think at that point I decided that coaching was way to stressful for me to ever take up!!
I think I would join Moro and umpire before I would coach!

I know im opening up a can of worms here but anyway.
During the vikings/pine rivers game a player directed a homophobic slur at towards 2 players within earshit or the umpire. Now isnt this meant to be at least a reportable offence these days with all these vilification rules that most community teams got put through last season?

Well I was no where near this apparent incident, but as you say umpires were and took no action, so I think I will just let it rest at that and stay out of this one. All I can say is it certainly was not me!!!

The player wasnt me the player was a mate of mine who isnt gay, but is also suffering servere depression. Fair enough its a game of football but when a team can only field 14 players and still a players goes over the top like this

The player wasnt me the player was a mate of mine who isnt gay, but is also suffering servere depression. Fair enough its a game of football but when a team can only field 14 players and still a players goes over the top like this
Not to sound like a prick but **** me this is getting softer by the minute.

Really mate. You could field 14 players so the opposition should play nice? You might be in the wrong game mate.

Probs a good idea. Good read the manuals etc on the AFLQ website that you should make yourself familiar with

Appreciate the heads up but I'll never be that sensitive. I'll never be racist but sledging will always be go to when I think it gives me an advantage or I can get a good reaction.

So people that also get racially abused on the footbal field should also toughen up a bit Morro? Get a grip of yaself
My god who gives a shit ,
Player get called , fat , skinny , ugly ,players have there mumma talked about
Even there missus gets brought up at times ,
If you don't like it don't play thrive on don't cry about it

That whole last page of big footy should be deleted.

It's the dumbest page I've ever seen ( sorry if I offend you there lifeisfooty)

I think sledging is the best part of footy, to be truthfull it's the only part I'm really good at and I for 1 think if there was a rep sledging side I'd be in it .

I've been called gay almost every game I step onto the field I guess it doesn't help when I them ask them on a date :)

Let's all move on from this rubbish and talk about how Wynnum played sun's into premiership favorite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That whole last page of big footy should be deleted.
It's the dumbest page I've ever seen ( sorry if I offend you there lifeisfooty)
I think sledging is the best part of footy, to be truthfull it's the only part I'm really good at and I for 1 think if there was a rep sledging side I'd be in it .
I've been called gay almost every game I step onto the field I guess it doesn't help when I them ask them on a date :)
Let's all move on from this rubbish and talk about how Wynnum played sun's into premiership favorite.

Great one NP, I knew we had achieved something this season!!! Go the SUNS!! :p

Well if this was the case then the boys behind the goals at Viccy Point would be in jail! Maybe we are just a bit old school T Mo.... It was great and I loved it and the boys were first out to shake hands and have a laugh at the end of the game... But they had some crackers!! ;)

Well if this was the case then the boys behind the goals at Viccy Point would be in jail! Maybe we are just a bit old school T Mo.... It was great and I loved it and the boys were first out to shake hands and have a laugh at the end of the game... But they had some crackers!! ;)
This new generation seem to be a bunch of sensitive nancies, or atleast a few of them are.

The "Politically Correct" make the rules unfortunately. So be careful when sledging, whilst it is accepted at many levels, it only takes one person to take it the wrong way and it can be called Bullying and Harrassment. Past practice will not get you off lightly in court.

But lets hope playing the game is still the best part of football, not the trash talk.

This new generation seem to be a bunch of sensitive nancies, or atleast a few of them are.
I incorrectly picked Morro to be gay the first time I met him, then I seen his Mrs and realized he was straight punching well above his weight

Last edited:
So i take it that Vic Point was docked 4 points for their unregistered player? 7 wins equals 28 points not 24.
Any further news about that? Is that the only punishment they received?

Not sure what happened in the end but looking at the ladder Ipswich are still a chance to leapfrog both PR & VP for 5th.

Not sure what happened in the end but looking at the ladder Ipswich are still a chance to leapfrog both PR & VP for 5th.
Ipswich would need to beat Moorooka and Vic Point loose to Beenleigh in the last round, not going to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back