QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

can anyone tell me if Victoria point sharks will be playing ther home games on the main ground or will they be on the bottom oval?...... god I hope it's not on that shitty little bottom ground
I recon it will depend on if Redlands are playing or not.

can anyone tell me if Victoria point sharks will be playing ther home games on the main ground or will they be on the bottom oval?...... god I hope it's not on that shitty little bottom ground

Main ground.... the bottom oval has a concrete cricket pitch in the middle, their draw has been worked around the neafl team

They do, but it's a kids ground. Making seniors play there would be a farce. The senior ground though is a terrific ground and will be good to play on.

Totally agree Pea Nut, but I went and watched a training run at the Pirates the other week and there wouldn't be much size difference between them. I think its great for the comp that Clubs get to play on the main ground but I would be preparing yourselves to play on this ground as well. I would be very surprised being a NEFL ground and another wet season ahead perhaps that they would be allowed to chomp it up with another team. Great cricket ground to play on though I remember putting one right in the middle of the road there one day

Last edited:
Totally agree Pea Nut, but I went and watched a training run at the Pirates the other week and there wouldn't be much size difference between them. I think its great for the comp that Clubs get to play on the main ground but I would be preparing yourselves to play on this ground as well. I would be very surprised being a NEFL ground and another wet season ahead perhaps that they would be allowed to chomp it up with another team. Great cricket ground to play on though I remember putting one right in the middle of the road there one day
the big show, off the front or back foot Bucky?

Did they really schedule a Sunday game for Round 18? I'd certainly be disputing a six day turnaround coming into the 1st week of finals. Between two likely contenders as well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Albeit until councils close their grounds...

Typical Council knob jockeys trying to justify their jobs !! It's a winter sport for Christ sake, it's supposed to be played in the rain. The f*ckin grass will grow back !! Growing up in S.A or Vic, all you ever do is play footy in 2 degrees with sleeting rain.

Typical Council knob jockeys trying to justify their jobs !! It's a winter sport for Christ sake, it's supposed to be played in the rain. The f*ckin grass will grow back !! Growing up in S.A or Vic, all you ever do is play footy in 2 degrees with sleeting rain.
I agree! I personally remember playing a few games in juniors while it was snowing in vic!!

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back