QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

What's happened to Kedron? Didn't see a lot of footy last year but they seemed to be going well
Kedron did do well last year but they appointed a coach many people liked so a lot of players left now they look like only fielding a division 4 team after being declined to drop to division 3
I'm to much of a spaz! I'd be cutting oranges at the red legger swans!
get involved mate U live close get on board the swans

Kedron did do well last year but they appointed a coach many people liked so a lot of players left now they look like only fielding a division 4 team after being declined to drop to division 3

get involved mate U live close get on board the swans
I can't I'm playing ten pin bowling on Tuesdays and table tennis on Thursdays so I can't train! its a bit crazy that everyone has left kedron. mustn't be to much loyalty over there...

Have heard a fair few of the Caboolture guys are very unhappy with things up their. Apparently they have left and are heading to Bribie after their Premiership win.

I can't I'm playing ten pin bowling on Tuesdays and table tennis on Thursdays so I can't train! its a bit crazy that everyone has left kedron. mustn't be to much loyalty over there...
not a lot of loyalty when the committee try and buy a premiership and failed then everyone leaves , as I said about a dozen or more blokes followed coach to pine rivers as he was from there and all including the coach very handy players

Not any worth knowing about
I'm in Vic at the moment and all the talk is about QAFA A footy. So many big names being spruiked, such a high standard. Truly amazing that AFL clubs aren't having a closer look at the available talent on offer. I just hope there's an even spread of talent to make it an even and competitive competition. Can't wait to watch the outcome. And, yes, I'm a smartarse!!!

I'm in Vic at the moment and all the talk is about QAFA A footy. So many big names being spruiked, such a high standard. Truly amazing that AFL clubs aren't having a closer look at the available talent on offer. I just hope there's an even spread of talent to make it an even and competitive competition. Can't wait to watch the outcome. And, yes, I'm a smartarse!!!

Best comment ever! I'm done

probably getting flogged every week would be a start , also heard few bribie guys aint happy with them going to bribie so some of them might be on the move too
I heard that some Bribie boys have been approached about a move to Redcliffe and offered money, but for a club that was "bankrupt" and going under last year, I'm surprised they are in a position to have any players interested in throwing on the black and yellow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have only heard a few names that went over with the swans new coach Jamie pearce all his mates from Kedron followed I hear a dozen or more players from there travelled across to swans , some of them army guys as well

have only heard a few names that went over with the swans new coach Jamie pearce all his mates from Kedron followed I hear a dozen or more players from there travelled across to swans , some of them army guys as well

So you have heard a few names, but also a dozen or more?

yeah as I said heard about a dozen or more guys gone there , new coaches mates followed him , josh buller, zak Robertson , Robert cox , plus his other mates from Kedron obviously

yeah as I said heard about a dozen or more guys gone there , new coaches mates followed him , josh buller, zak Robertson , Robert cox , plus his other mates from Kedron obviously

I haven't said much of what I do know. But this is what I do know.

Can confirm those blokes mentioned above. Plus 4 other Kedron blokes that I know are heading across and have already been training. There is talk of more from Kedron but none that have been seen at training. Can also confirm a couple of swans returning to footy after a couple of years off. Very handy players. These are friends of mine. Source is 100% reliable. Also been talk of 3-4 blokes moving interstate coming down in January to train. Definitely a big year from the swans to take the comp by surprise.

There are no good players at Bribie worth recruiting, what are you blokes on about.

Bribie wouldn't have made the finals in QAFA B Central, standard are very different.

QAFA B South was reasonably strong though, Bond are a decent outfit.

Only about 3 were reserve players at kedron but players like Buller , Zak Robertson and Pearce were all senior players there plus there's others that played seniors at kedron that have moved across to the swans
Shouldn't matter if senior players or reserve players, at this stage it seems like Kedron don't really want any players leaving!

Looks like Keaton's loss is swans gain!

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back