QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

If either team give 2 s**ts about the result tomorrow then they should be written off as 2015 contenders.....both teams should be trialling players/plans/structures & providing opportunities to those that have worked hard for the last few months......same goes for the Morbay Lions v Redcliffe

they have recruited 15 blokes from sandgate not sure what quality those players are but im sure dickfos will have them trained well they will be better than last year
15? Read 8 or 9 & a couple of those have 'clearance issues'. Sandgate weren't exactly competitive in 2014 and the Lions managed to break numerous records, margins, team scores, individual goal kickers etc but all for their opposition.
However Robbie is a quality coach, and at least 3 Sandgate players are genuine quality. Moreton Bay should account for the Tigers as a Div up, home ground etc but really who gives a s**t.

Edit: saw 10 ex Sandgate players

Last edited:
15? Read 8 or 9 & a couple of those have 'clearance issues'. Sandgate weren't exactly competitive in 2014 and the Lions managed to break numerous records, margins, team scores, individual goal kickers etc but all for their opposition.
However Robbie is a quality coach, and at least 3 Sandgate players are genuine quality. Moreton Bay should account for the Tigers as a Div up, home ground etc but really who gives a s**t.

Edit: saw 10 ex Sandgate players

I think you'll find quite a few people are interested in this game. Playing in front of up to 5,000 people, you would think both teams and coaches would be too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be hard to swallow I recken, smashing Caboulture by cricket scores last year changing sides and then having them touch you up. Massive gap in divisions

Hi all ,
Hope your clubs are coming together for the season ahead

Season forecast ( my opinion )

Big movers will be park ridge
New coach will bring new attitude .

Beenleigh will improve but not to the point of finals yet .

The 3 new clubs will be a mystery , but from what I here may be very competitive .

Saints will cause some upsets have picked up a few from all accounts not sure about finals

Swans and Logan will be very strong I would say they will be top 4

Tigers will be strong again as alway and be in the top 2

Griffith Moorooka for me from what I here they have added to last years premiership team
Some quality bigs
And if my mail is correct and springwood get of there power trip they could secure a top notch Ruckman aswell .
Word is springwood will have him sack from his job if he leaves them pretty low for footy really

Cheers all

Griffith Moorooka - Have added to a strong side, Good coach, desire to move up
Swans - Have added - Desire to move up a division - good facilities
Park Ridge - Second year in - more experience - good juniors - good people
Ipswich - Good depth coach will bring plenty
Suns - unknown - no juniors - depth will be a factor -injuries
Redcliffe - Always there or there abouts - good hard working committee
Carrara - have added to list but no consistency
Bond - had a good year in division below - good fast kids - will be competitive
Victoria Point - good old heads but to slow - competitive
Wynnum - always an unknown may struggle for numbers and money
Beenleigh - will not win a game - if they survive past the first three games.

If a couple of sides forfeit more than three games they well may be out - and there is three sides above that could struggle

H

Moreton bay wont have many players available for round one. Believe the have been charged for raping 22 redcliffe players!!
Insightful... the victims of many such a crime themselves would celebrate a shallow div down ressies victory so eagerly... careful on the trumpet blowing as there will be plenty of places to put that trumpet in the QFA... The 'gap' is massive afterall

Moreton bay looked alright probably because redcliffe were terrible went inside 50 maybe 10 times the standard between comps is huge anyone who doesn't think so doesn't know doesn't know football

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back