QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Got along to see my bond boys play the swans, thinking it would be a 200 point win... Well the first half would have to have been one of bonds biggest challenges of the year. With the swans only down by 1 at half time. Tackling pressure from espically the younger swans was great. However we ran them to pieces in the second half, sharks for prems lads.

Pretty sure it was tongue in cheek Billy. They know each other and were having a chat after the game.

If be more concerned about the captain and his impact on young blokes trying to build a solid culture at the Saints.

I'd more concerned about number 12 and his inability to control his temper . Well done to the Carrara official for putting him in his place (his dad I think) and number 43 having a good stern chat to him at half time . Big improvement in him (12) after half time and was one of the better players in that 2nd half . Apart from that Carrara a good unit with the ability to play good footy . Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard Morro u kicked 8 and won the game off your own boot ? Vintage Morris

Got along to see my bond boys play the swans, thinking it would be a 200 point win... Well the first half would have to have been one of bonds biggest challenges of the year. With the swans only down by 1 at half time. Tackling pressure from espically the younger swans was great. However we ran them to pieces in the second half, sharks for prems lads.

Hey sharkies ?
What happens when u piss into the wind ?

U get wee on ure leg .

U might wanna wipe ure leg there buddy

Hey sharkies ?
What happens when u piss into the wind ?

U get wee on ure leg .

U might wanna wipe ure leg there buddy

And welcome to Big Footy !!!!!

Kicking 12.21 will keep your opposition in it every day of the week

I'd more concerned about number 12 and his inability to control his temper . Well done to the Carrara official for putting him in his place (his dad I think) and number 43 having a good stern chat to him at half time . Big improvement in him (12) after half time and was one of the better players in that 2nd half . Apart from that Carrara a good unit with the ability to play good footy . Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard Morro u kicked 8 and won the game off your own boot ? Vintage Morris
Haha I wish mate. Got very lucky a couple of times.

Good hit out KP number 4 . Huge crowd and big day for the Tigers. Finally got our club rooms back after 18 month. Good to see the Beenleigh boys hanging around for a few beers.

Cheers spades was a good game and finals like crowd, the clubs rooms were awesome look forward too venturing up there again. All the best for the rest of the year hopefully you guys can sneak into the 5

Pretty sure it was tongue in cheek Billy. They know each other and were having a chat after the game.

Id be more concerned about the captain and his impact on young blokes trying to build a solid culture at the Saints.

Morro interested to hear more about the last part of your comment.

Morro interested to hear more about the last part of your comment.
Just that your captain shouldn't be running around like a hero, mouthing off at the umpires, every second word was **** this and **** that, carrying on like a flog, picking fights and just being an all round peanut.

A young team like the saints needs mature leadership teaching them maturity and giving them solid sensible direction.

I was shocked after the game to discover he/you whoever, was the captain. The club is definitely on the right track and they have some great kids but his team mates don't have much respect for him

Just that your captain shouldn't be running around like a hero, mouthing off at the umpires, every second word was **** this and **** that, carrying on like a flog, picking fights and just being an all round peanut.

A young team like the saints needs mature leadership teaching them maturity and giving them solid sensible direction.

I was shocked after the game to discover he/you whoever, was the captain. The club is definitely on the right track and they have some great kids but his team mates don't have much respect for him

Thanks morro appreciate your criticism I will take it on board as captain. Also thanks to GM for a good game definitely the benchmark team of the competition good luck for the rest of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks morro appreciate your criticism I will take it on board as captain. Also thanks to GM for a good game definitely the benchmark team of the competition good luck for the rest of the year.
You're welcome.

Surely 12 isn't the skipper Morro? If so let's hope Saturday was a big learning kerb for him as the kid has a lot of potential .

Hey kp, see Coomera beat your old mob again ! That win should cement coomeras spot in div 2 next year ( if there is going to be promotion/ relegation ). Might see either Alex Hills, Cooly or Robina in div 3 next year.
Well done on kicking 4 yesterday- the new jeff garlett

Hey kp, see Coomera beat your old mob again ! That win should cement coomeras spot in div 2 next year ( if there is going to be promotion/ relegation ). Might see either Alex Hills, Cooly or Robina in div 3 next year.
Well done on kicking 4 yesterday- the new jeff garlett

I see that mate done well back too back wins and really improving. I think Coolangatta will most likely drop down next year. Haha Alan Didak maybe ??
Any chance you answering my calls haha. Hopefully a win around the corner

I would agree the young kid no12 has huge potential as do all our young guys.. Carrara as a football club learned alot from the weekend and hopefully we grow as a club from it.
You're obviously not a goose based on your posting and were made captain for a reason.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks Moorooka for the game, definitely the standard for this years competition. The umpires were awesome, easily the best for the year, was really good to see consistency! But that first quarter was really the beckoning for the final result. We hadn't vsed a team who spread so well and took too long to adjust, I feel Carrara's best football can match these top teams but need to play 4 quarters of footy.

GL for the rest of the season Griffith! Hope to vs you again in the finals.

Hey Saintah thanks for compliment (us umpires not used to these sort of compliments on here ......... well especially me) although your water runner wasn't too happy in the last quarter with me. :) We as umpires still have a lot of work to do in the 2nd half of the season.

Good luck to both teams for the rest of the season

Bit of chatter about Bucky around the traps on the weekend. everyone has an idea who he is, unwilling to comit.

Chatting to a few from Springers who were on the money though and one bloke vform surfers.

Will he out himself or keep hiding?

I text you his name moro but you dont believe me LOL, im tellin ya its him and his talk of loyalty is hilariuos.

#sunshavetheguns, beware the sleeping giant.

Hey Saintah thanks for compliment (us umpires not used to these sort of compliments on here ......... well especially me) although your water runner wasn't too happy in the last quarter with me. :) We as umpires still have a lot of work to do in the 2nd half of the season.

Good luck to both teams for the rest of the season
I thouhgt the highlight was your commentary of the falcon on NIcko.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back