QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

So

So you are like everyone else chasing premierships and in the process destroy a good club in the process. Your not alone either.

Yep, one season is all it took after a year off to ruin the roosters. I take full responsibility dick head

To everyone slamming the Pirates if players want to join the Pirates let them ... You never know the real story about why a bloke moves clubs but they wouldn't be moving if it wasn't the right move for them so just respect the players decision and move on also There's clearly something attractive about the club it doesn't matter if it's money, mates or culture rather than sook about it focus on improving your own club so blokes want to stay.. It's fair game any club is allowed to try and recruit players and the Pirates have done really well recruiting this year so hats off to them but as blocker said it needs to convert on the score board or it means nothing
Defiantly not the ground that's attracting them that's for sure $$$$$$$$

The Buffs and I personally would like to let everyone know its nice to get a break from being on the receiving end of a shit canning.

Thanks everyone.
So you weren't there to feel in numbers you only there cause of Tim to help with getting the premiership you never paid fees, showed up to training once never showed up for social events and never gave back! Its people like you that distroy clubs. Nothing but an oxygen theif.

In other news the buffs have just appointed tyson lane as new footy manager , big get he seems to have a boot load of cash for some reason
This will help the buffs to finals hopes.

Pine rivers have offered former premiership coach , I'm mean runner up premiership coach ben long a deal to come back to the swans , on the provisos he dosnt bring berto and he dosnt play .

And at the suns / Logan , after 4 years of no dogs allowed at the club
Because of that Incident , the ban has been lifted . I still wouldn't take my dog there just incase .

And I herd KP may have broken his
Leg lets hope it makes him think of retirement , well let's hope so

In other news the buffs have just appointed tyson lane as new footy manager , big get he seems to have a boot load of cash for some reason

Pine rivers have offered former premiership coach , I'm mean runner up premiership coach ben long a deal to come back to the swans , on the provisos he dosnt bring berto and he dosnt play .

Because of that Incident , the ban has been lifted . I still wouldn't take my dog there just incase .

Lane is a great get, played under him up north for a lil bit and my brother did a couple of year. Great professionalism

So you weren't there to feel in numbers you only there cause of Tim to help with getting the premiership you never paid fees, showed up to training once never showed up for social events and never gave back! Its people like you that distroy clubs. Nothing but an oxygen theif.

I certainly didn't feel any numbers and correct, I never gave back.

Like I said. Should have stayed retired.

Can I help you out with any free English lessons?

Ps. You were almost 100% right except on the fees.

Wow savage at Logan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sounds like a disgruntled president is this you mr Webb , This has turned into the roosters show , time to move on its getting embarrassing

Put your ego's aside its not a pissing contest and ask yourself, is this good for football?

Further more Webby has been one off the hardest working administrators for the past 25 years at the Roosters, is respect a thing of the past?
Surely wouldn't be Webby.
Very well Respected human

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back