QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

That is bullshit.
Who are you to tell the 1000's of reserves grade footballers that their wins mean less because of the grade or quality of the football they play in.
From a club perspective it means **** all to win a ressies flag, in most cases anyway, but to the players it could be everything and certainly means a hell of alot to them.

****in stupid comment
You're a bit sensitive, I was talking about this particular reserves grade comp......

That is bullshit.
Who are you to tell the 1000's of reserves grade footballers that their wins mean less because of the grade or quality of the football they play in.
From a club perspective it means **** all to win a ressies flag, in most cases anyway, but to the players it could be everything and certainly means a hell of alot to them.

****in stupid comment
may as well say anyone below AFL level beating their chest and being proud of winning is wasting their time

I agree with that Morro, it seems like they are just going to get stronger with talent still to return.
Yeah every week they seem to have players out but keep winning. Scary for the rest of the comp and will only strengthen their 2's when it counts also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair point I didn't contextualize it very well. While it definitely has a place for a bit of kick and giggle, (in a similar vein to some mixed netball on a Wednesday night), it goes a bit far when someone starts to beat their chest about upsetting another team twice in one season and giving themselves a bit of a pat on the back in the process.

Stupidest comment ever made on this forum and that's is saying something!!! I agree that bragging about ressies upsets might be a bit over the top but as someone who has played a fair bit of footy at a lot of different levels you are insulting the pride that every footballer has in their club and themselves to say they simply go out for a kick n giggle...you muppet!!

[QUOTEinnju"QAFL_Fan, post: 45260924, member: 153600"]Like I've said all along

Not Fitzgibbon, no Kedron[/QUOTE]
Is he injured or work? ???**

to be clear, I have no idea where he is or why he's not playing.

I just noticed he hasn't played in a few weeks, and went goalless vs Beenleigh in his most recent game.

To me, that suggest he was injured early in that game and is resting up.

Can anyone from the Lions confirm the status of their key player?

No Fitzgibbon hey... He looked a shoe in for a 100 goal season early on. Does McIntyre win it from here? Can't see anyone else in the race..

Not sure how accurate leader board is on sporting pulse for us. We kicked 22 goals against Ipswich and I think Cherry kicked 8 or 9 that day that haven't been allocated to him plus I think he got 3 on weekend. Probably only gets him to 47 or 48 so probably a bit to far off the other 2 boys.

But we have a few winnable games coming up that he could have a day out. Having said that I think if Fitzgibbon gets back and playing he will probably win as he normally kicks big bags where Suns are s bit like us and usually have good spread of goal kickers.

Well tipped Blocker .Good to see poor old Beenleigh have a good win on the weekend .36 point win away is always good .Maybe poor old Beenleigh could make the 5 you all have short memories .

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back