QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Cotter maybe? Darren Carlson or Zane Taylor were the better players for Southport at that time?

I reckon he is legit and I can probably say without arguement that he isnt Darren Carlson (who is on the SC and boy plays at Maroochy).

Greg Page - did he end up at Maroochydore in early 90's Blocker?

So who's your tip smy ? Out of the names blocker threw up, my guess, going by age alone would be Zane Taylor.

I wouldn't bother. He is leading you all up the garden path !!

Seniors:
Beenleigh vs Redcliffe - Buffaloes by 26
Ipswich vs G.Moorooka - Eagles by 33
Kedron vs Pine Rivers - Lions by 31 without Fitzgibbon, 68 with him
Park Ridge vs Vic Point - Pirstes by 42
Wynnum vs Carrara - Vikings by 18

Reserves:
Redcliffe by 40
Ipswich by 39
Lions by 77
Pirates by 39
Vikings by 1

QAFL seeing you know what is going on maybe you can tell us if that QLD side has been finalised yet? If so when do they play? Apparently they are playing up in Cairns this year?

I know they are doing this Blocker - 1st training run last night at yeronga. Will be a fair side bc the blokes will want to to play - curtain raiser to Suns vs West Bulldogs game. Maroochy has 4 blokes nominated - hopefully they all get a run..

Yes mate. Should have played at AFL level easily . Champion bloke but very gifted player just lacked the zest to do the hard word required to make it the top level.

I didnt play with him at Maroochy - my time was after this - but I know some people whose opinions I respect who rate him as good as anyone that has played here.

Saying this I would suggest that whoever QAFL is lives north side now based on who he predominantly watches and obviously played at Southport in the 80's!! Must have been able to play if he played in those Sharks teams.

Seniors:

Reserves:
Redcliffe by 40
Ipswich by 39
Lions by 77
Pirates by 39
Vikings by 1

Buffs by 40
Moorooka by 12
Kedron by 45
Pirates by 60
Wynnum by 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does qafl have to be 1 person ..
If he is one person he doesn't have a Mrs I'm tipping, to see as many games as he does every week, is across every forum and study the form guide, the ins and outs as he does. Prob doesn't have time for a sh*t shower or shave either. Look for old scruffy dude with 3 day growth that arrives or leaves at half time

If he is one person he doesn't have a Mrs I'm tipping, to see as many games as he does every week, is across every forum and study the form guide, the ins and outs as he does. Prob doesn't have time for a sh*t shower or shave either. Look for old scruffy dude with 3 day growth that arrives or leaves at half time
That narrows it down to anyone who lives in Beenleigh, Logan or Caboolture

Some huge games tomorrow in terms of finals placings, if my tips are correct Wynnum will jump to 4th and the Once Mighty Buffs will be 5th tomorrow night. Still 6 games remaining with 5 teams in the hunt for last two spots in top 5. That's gotta be good for footy.

Some huge games tomorrow in terms of finals placings, if my tips are correct Wynnum will jump to 4th and the Once Mighty Buffs will be 5th tomorrow night. Still 6 games remaining with 5 teams in the hunt for last two spots in top 5. That's gotta be good for footy.

Spot on Karma. Did declare the Buffs a few weeks ago after we played them and they have not disappointed with their improvement.

They could be real nuisance value to teams come finals time. Tommy has done great job with the group.

Don't know his name but No 4 from Buffs may be s solid chance of winning the league medal.

Buffs have a reasonable run so I think they will grab one of the spots so I reckon last spot is between 4 sides.

Seniors:

Reserves:
Redcliffe by 40
Ipswich by 39
Lions by 77
Pirates by 39
Vikings by 1

Looking at team lists for tomorrow it appears no Fitzgibbon again for Kedron tomorrow . Any reasons why?

Maybe out and about can comment as he always seems to know what is going on out Lions way.

Don't be surprised if the cooks cause an upset before the end of season especially at home....
played well against pirates last week...may of had a few UQ BOYS...
was a whisper but not sure....
any team fighting t4/5 spot be switched on..

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back