QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kedron upset the Suns in the ressies for the 2nd time this year. This time on their home deck with 1 short all day on the pine. Looked like their fullback dominated all day :)

Perhaps if the chooks had of used a certain someone to umpire instead of having him in the coaches box with the whiteboard,Morro's blood pressure wouldn't have been so high causing the big freeze that took place

Perhaps if the chooks had of used a certain someone to umpire instead of having him in the coaches box with the whiteboard,Morro's blood pressure wouldn't have been so high causing the big freeze that took place
I don't get it.

Number 1, who gives a shit about Ressies football, and number 2 do you think your performance has earned you a call up for seniors next week?
the 242 blokes who play ressies each week would care I would have thought?
If you haven't realised the competition in seniors exists of only 3 teams so forgive people who need to turn to the ressies comp for content worth discussing

Number 1, who gives a shit about Ressies football, and number 2 do you think your performance has earned you a call up for seniors next week?
Everyone who enjoys playing footy gives a shit about reserves. It's a place where it's not 100 miles an hour and you get to run around with mates before you hit the masters age.

Everyone who enjoys playing footy gives a shit about reserves. It's a place where it's not 100 miles an hour and you get to run around with mates before you hit the masters age.

Fair point I didn't contextualize it very well. While it definitely has a place for a bit of kick and giggle, (in a similar vein to some mixed netball on a Wednesday night), it goes a bit far when someone starts to beat their chest about upsetting another team twice in one season and giving themselves a bit of a pat on the back in the process.

Fair point I didn't contextualize it very well. While it definitely has a place for a bit of kick and giggle, (in a similar vein to some mixed netball on a Wednesday night), it goes a bit far when someone starts to beat their chest about upsetting another team twice in one season and giving themselves a bit of a pat on the back in the process.
That is bullshit.
Who are you to tell the 1000's of reserves grade footballers that their wins mean less because of the grade or quality of the football they play in.
From a club perspective it means **** all to win a ressies flag, in most cases anyway, but to the players it could be everything and certainly means a hell of alot to them.

****in stupid comment

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back