QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the Pirates filling out the forms for all the people that they are contacting? Word has it it's a full time job for one person as the Pirates are leaving no stone in turned. And offering crazy amounts of money to anyone that will answer the phone

Any update on comp restructure. ..
are sun's going up or staying down. ???
The buffs going up still..????
Pirates under 21 group training once a week. ..brothers Pearson already working hard with future champion's of the club...
seniors kicking off in a few weeks. .
With other clubs probably starting around then will be interesting to see/hear what players are training at new clubs...
hope all the permission to train slips are lodged. ...haha

Strange question Buffs staying up of course they are going to be in div 2
The Suns now thats interesting lots going on there who has the latest on that
I hear u pirates have run out of Ink with permit to interview printing
Any update on comp restructure. ..
are sun's going up or staying down. ???
The buffs going up still..????
Pirates under 21 group training once a week. ..brothers Pearson already working hard with future champion's of the club...
seniors kicking off in a few weeks. .
With other clubs probably starting around then will be interesting to see/hear what players are training at new clubs...
hope all the permission to train slips are lodged. ...haha

Buffs are staying in div 2
The question is whats happening at the Suns ?

Makes me laugh how a few of you guys have shots at the pirates for building a successful club..
same crap...The ground and facilities are crap.....throwing or paying money at players...
Strange question Buffs staying up of course they are going to be in div 2
The Suns now thats interesting lots going on there who has the latest on that
I hear u pirates have run out of Ink with permit to interview printing

Buffs are staying in div 2
The question is whats happening at the Suns ?
Why a strange question....
Thought it was top 3 going up but then sun's said no and the buffs took their place....I may be wrong. ..
but now the Suns want to go up so maybe buffs may be kept down...
that's the question

I hear the league will entertain the Suns going up on the proviso a teams drops down so a 10 & 8 team comp rather than 11 & 7 which would occur if Suns go up only.
Apparently the league asked Cooly n Coomera if they would drop down but neither seemed keen yet it could be a good idea for Cooly if even only half is true of what I'm hearing about the current state of the club.

What if the suns went to a one team setup because everything has fallen apart there? Meeting yesterday at the club apparently, crisis mode and everyone is leaving. Sloan to robina, plenty following him. Fenton to Coomera as an assistant and others going there. Any suns confirm this?

What if the suns went to a one team setup because everything has fallen apart there? Meeting yesterday at the club apparently, crisis mode and everyone is leaving. Sloan to robina, plenty following him. Fenton to Coomera as an assistant and others going there. Any suns confirm this?

We'll take Fenton and Gus

My initial thoughts on this post were how creative you were trolling the suns, however it is apparently true as I have spoken to 2 others.

Personally I dont see how the suns survive this.

Are the Pirates filling out the forms for all the people that they are contacting? Word has it it's a full time job for one person as the Pirates are leaving no stone in turned. And offering crazy amounts of money to anyone that will answer the phone

Love this crap. We didn't pay one player in 2016 and won't be paying anyone in 2017.

When we do decide to pay players it will be everyone.

Only paid people are coaching staff and most of that is in kind.

I know because I am the one that does the deals. People coming to our club like last year for right reason.

If you are going to make crap statements back it up?

My initial thoughts on this post were how creative you were trolling the suns, however it is apparently true as I have spoken to 2 others.

Personally I dont see how the suns survive this.

I see Gus trying to rally the troops on Facebook to save the Suns from mass exodus.

Plugger really good signing for Robina. Will be interested what players go to Coomera and Robina with Fenton going to Coomera and newly appointed coach with previous ties at Surfers.

Looks like another entertaining off season. We might see a few other clubs cop some heat for taking players like we copped last year.

imagine if the Suns kept there team together from last year and played 3rd div. how much fun would it be for them and the rest of the comp playing in weaker division after going underfed this year.
If Suns were in Div 2 All players would stay and Fenton would be coach.

imagine if the Suns kept there team together from last year and played 3rd div. how much fun would it be for them and the rest of the comp playing in weaker division after going underfed this year.
If Suns were in Div 2 All players would stay and Fenton would be coach.
Is it a certainty not to happen and FWIW Karma, I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pirates not paying Mitch vasterink $100 a game this season? He wa saying that was the case.. no one is buying that no one got a cent. Who cares if blokes are, but why not be honest?

KP a certainty to Zillmere. May be moving north and he knows a few guys there I believe.

Suns in crisis mode. May seek a merge with a Beenleigh. I'm sure that will go well. Haha

Pirates not paying Mitch vasterink $100 a game this season? He wa saying that was the case.. no one is buying that no one got a cent. Who cares if blokes are, but why not be honest?

KP a certainty to Zillmere. May be moving north and he knows a few guys there I believe.

Suns in crisis mode. May seek a merge with a Beenleigh. I'm sure that will go well. Haha

Don't know who was paying him as it wasn't coming from club.

Mitch actually paid fees to play at club. Did he tell you that to?

Money not the problem, playing for giggles in low division is the problem when you have quality list.
If they were in division 2 all would have stayed and more were coming. I hope that clears things up for you Ablett.

Yeah I did hear that which has some validity to it but the club did have money issues at one stage but who cares when you hold up a Premiership Cup, although it probably looses it its shine if the club bottom outs the following season.

So how come there is no big deal about Robina and Coomera taking all the suns players lol
Pretty sure at the start of the year about 8 park ridge guys were such dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back