Game Day QF2 - Port Adelaide vs Geelong - Friday 7:50 @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with the panic.
Higgins showing us he should be selected when he came on.
Henderson making so many mistakes a huge surprise
Close has worked very hard
Miers and Cameron look ready Duncan wow
Guthrie is missing in action
Ports midfield have thumped us
OConnor gone
If we get within cooee it would be a miracle

Hostile crowd, Covid rules, no family etc
This is the kind of game exceptional teams win.
Do we need to be exceptional to make the granny this year?
I really dont know but I'm glad weve got the second chance just in case.
Get out of there in one piece and recalibrate.

We will work really hard to get the score difference, and they'll run forward of the ball... and watch out...

GO CAtters

He's been jogging on the spot all game. Does not give a fu**. Back to his efforts of 2-4 years ago.

I wonder if he has cracked the sads about something, did he ever sign that contact that was supposed to be almost done, wonder if his brother is getting let go, something is really wrong with him, just looks so disinterested and bored.

Been trying to figure out what the hell has happened to Guthrie. Can’t believe how much his form has dropped off. The amount of times I’ve seen him plodding behind his opponent tonight, looks disinterested.

Yeah he and Parfitt have struggled in the second half of the year.
Menegola off this year too.

First Q the issue was Aliir.
Second Q is our midfield and defence.

Clearly we are holding our cards close to our chest like last week, don’t want to show our hand to early in the finals series.

People actually said that last week lol

Honest question, why are you here? No seriously, why?

If you've got nothing positive to say about the club ever then why bother supporting them? It's just a game after all.

I get that it's an opinion forum, I understand that...

But you're literally never positive; and you're not alone in that regard.

Take the good with the bad, it's footy guys and gals. Bloody more important things going on in the world right now.

If this isn’t Hendos worst game I don’t know what is.
They’re just picking us apart, Guthrie non existent, Menegola needs to get involved.
Dangerfield does not cope well with big game nerves.

Still capable from here but bloody hell it’s gonna be tough
Too old and too slow with a team full of mercenaries. When is this club going to learn - their Hubris on the "success" of this era makes my physically sick.

I really feel for Joel, Tom and Mitch - I think these guys have been robbed of more premierships due to a mismanaged football department.

We traded three first round picks for Cameron and then don't change how we play in any way to properly utilise him
Those picks don't don't account for the easy goal missed or the dropped mark.

I signed up just now so that I can post. I turned the game off at quarter time. Our game plan is pathetic. We have a team full of very good players but we never look to attack. We go defensive, and then turn it over anyway.

Why can’t we just attack? We have so many weapons in our forward line. It makes no sense whatsoever. And then Port plays on quickly cut through the middle and surprise surprise when you get in quickly your score.

I feel helpless as a supporter because nothing will change until this game plan changes. A decade of our lives has been wasted by this crap game plan

I miss the Bomber Thompson days of attacking!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guthrie is horrible if the game isn’t being played on our terms. I can’t put it any nicer than that without calling him a front runner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll hold my proper melt for full-time just incase, but performances like these in finals for the best part of a decade now is becoming synonymous with Geelong.
If I was an opposition team coming into the last round of the home and away, I would tank a game if it meant getting Geelong week 1 of the finals.

The effort for Tomma's 300 is really sad to see.

GO CAtters

Could be carrying something, you never know. But then if he was injured, why play him?
Add Danger, Duncan and others.
They are battered and sore and have a shorter recovery period than Port, plus the travel and quarantine.
They are only human, and are playing close to the best team in the comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back