QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Corrie hanging the boots up? Did seem to be struggling with injury towards the end of season.
Pretty sure he has gone back to Sherwood, unsure if its in a coaching or playing capacity. Maybe playing Friday nights, as I couldn't see him playing QAFL the way his body was late last year.

Very quiet guys...
whats everyone's thoughts with the rumours spoken about already ....
Bond.....dropping back should be strong.
Kenmore. ..apparently lost a few but gained a few....still top 4..
Moreton...apparently lost some top players. ..but what have they recruited? ??...
Cooly..beleived to of recruuted well could be a big mover thid year...
Robina...reports are may of lost a lot of talent....maybe one team to drop down the ladder?
Coomera...very quiet ...????
Buffs good recruiting to add to some good young talent...big improves. .top 4 contenders...
Pirates. ...top coach ..blocker recruited well to add to our young group....looking to push up the ladder a place or two..
Victoria point... two very good forwards...beleived to of got some young boys who had a crack at neafl but just missed back..will be a strong outfit..could surprise a few...
Alex hills. ..picked up a few from morningside....always competitive ..dont underestimate. ...
could be a lot closer competition than last year...not long now ..bring it on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coomera played Burleigh this morning. Coomera very impressive with still a few senior players missing. Unsure of the quality of players burleigh took into the game but they looked very ordinary.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Think you will find Burleigh played a lot of seconds and not many seniors or new recruits. They will be very solid.
Yes I have heard that Burleigh have recruited well from in particular Melbourne blocker.Two or three from dingley who have won past 3 flags in sothern league.Including a 100 goal full forward who my sources say goes real well

Yes I have heard that Burleigh have recruited well from in particular Melbourne blocker.Two or three from dingley who have won past 3 flags in sothern league.Including a 100 goal full forward who my sources say goes real well

I know internally they are quite confident of finals this year. But I suppose most clubs are at this time of year. If you aren't then something wrong.

But I think they will be biggest improvers in Div 1 along with Aspley who I think will be more than competitive coming up from Div 2.

Exciting times ahead as we draw closer to start of another season.

Yes, think the division system works well and Aspley coming up will be interesting plus allows Bond to get their act together under less pressure.

Had a mate train at Bond the other night, he said they’ve lost some quality but also picked up some quality, few agile tall players and few back from injuries that missed most of last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back