QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello gents as President of The Yeronga FC may I go on the record that we as a club have no issue in Collingwood Park not wanting to play at 8.30pm tonight at the proposed venue at Yeronga. On the flip side we as a club knocked back the Power's offer of playing at there home ground as a substitute for tonight.

Due to our Juniors playing on Oval 2 and in the time slot we required it has made us choose Kenton FC as a Home venue, who I might add should be commended as a club for allowing us to play on their home ground, where they have been nothing but helpful in opening the club rooms and change rooms.

Any player at our club questioning the Power, Kedron or Yeronga is either dumb or uneducated on what difficulties clubs have when trying to find the right balance of fairness in times like these.

We as a club are about respect and we value this competition of one that is highly engaging with one another in these times of need.

I would like to thank Kedron and Collingwood Park for the effort both clubs have given to Yeronga in allowing us an opportunity to play our home game away from Yeronga.

The only decision to play the game at Yeronga was to cancel our Junior games and I as President chose not to and I am comfortable with my decision that I made on my own. So if anyone has angst it should be directed at me as I am the one that made the call to not play this game at Yeronga.

Regards,

Chris Ryan

Least Watto kicked two goals

gotta feel for a few of the yeronga boys after tonight.
Too many passengers in that side
Whoever number 70 is needs to have a hard look at himself, lazy and an absolute sook!!

Widt kicked 9 last night against Ormeau, fair effort.
Collingwood Park should be in Div 4 and Ormeau obviously should be in div 5. Next year

Haha, I'm not a defender nor do I even play anymore mate
I'm guessing you're number 70 by the response
Funny you say salty defenders, when from what everyone saw, you were the one having dummy spits when you couldn't win a contest or when a bit of niggle came your way

Funny you say salty defenders, when from what everyone saw, you were the one having dummy spits when you couldn't win a contest or when a bit of niggle came your way

Watto always does it mate happened when they vs the cats he was getting salty when getting tackled

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And now you act like your original post wasn't directed at me by playing dumb about not knowing who #70 was.

Hope you boys got home OK at a decent hour last night ;)

I got home within 5 mins as I live just around the corner virtually

Well it was directed at whoever number 70 was, didn't know it was you
You were the only one in your team to act like a child for 3 qtrs of the game
Looks as if I'm not the only one see this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got home within 5 mins as I live just around the corner virtually

Well it was directed at whoever number 70 was, didn't know it was you
You were the only one in your team to act like a child for 3 qtrs of the game
Looks as if I'm not the only one see this

Of course you knew who #70 was before making the original post. Anyone can get on the team sheets and find out who's who. Clearly that's what you've done and now act like you had no idea.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back