Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How does Juan redeem membership hat or scarf? Do I just need to present my card at one of the tents?
This is the text I got yesterday
Member cap OR scarf pick up location on match day until May 31, 2014 - MCG Gate 5 at the RFC marquee. Membership card must be present. Opt out Stop 0409934997

Hey RFC_Official

Has the club ever tried to get the AFL/MCG to let our cheer squad sit behind the punt road end goals for every game at the G like Colliwoble does with the ponsford end?

It cant happen, why would the Hawks/Dons/Dees agree to relocate their own cheersquad and supporter seating just for our away game?

Pies did a masterful deal - by moving to Ponsford they could lock in all those seats for home and away as no other clubs were based down there.

It cant happen, why would the Hawks/Dons/Dees agree to relocate their own cheersquad and supporter seating just for our away game?

Pies did a masterful deal - by moving to Ponsford they could lock in all those seats for home and away as no other clubs were based down there.

Cos they have no business being at the punt road end :confused:

Cos they have no business being at the punt road end :confused:

it was genius though. None of us can get away rights because the other clubs are there, but the pies lock in both home and away in the area no one else is.

give Eddie credit - there is a reason they have an awesome deal, and we apparently have the worst deal at the MCG (since the MCC agreed to shovel more cash the Dees way)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering why, on the mobile site, at the bottom of an article under more news, is there a feed of what seems to be port Adelaide news?

Will there be a 2nds player performance review? Or will that only happen during the normal VFL season?

RFC official, when is the last day for picking up of hat/scarf please? Also have 3 children membership....0-2 years and 2 x 3-5 years. Are they entitled to one and if so can I collect all at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back