Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFC official, when is the last day for picking up of hat/scarf please? Also have 3 children membership....0-2 years and 2 x 3-5 years. Are they entitled to one and if so can I collect all at once?

Hey mate, at this stage cap and scarf will be able to collected from matches up until May 31st. If the juniors have access to matches with their memberships they are eligible for a cap or scarf. Brando’s Buddies, Tiger Toddler, Baby Tiger and Coaches Crew memberships are not eligible for that benefit.

The Post Man has just been and gone, with only 2 business days left until the VFL match starts on Saturday I am giving up hope at receiving my clash guernsey in time as was stated.:( Is there any word of the progress of these made to order items? Please tell me it will arrive tomorrow or even friday:rolleyes:

The Post Man has just been and gone, with only 2 business days left until the VFL match starts on Saturday I am giving up hope at receiving my clash guernsey in time as was stated.:( Is there any word of the progress of these made to order items? Please tell me it will arrive tomorrow or even friday:rolleyes:

Ah, we stated our first home game here, which is VFL Round 3, everything is on schedule.

I ordered the "R" new era cap but recieved the one with the logo on the front.
Ill ring the superstore in the morning and get the one I actually ordered delivered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been trying to buy raffle tickets from the Tigerland store but there is nowhere where I can add the tickets to my cart.
Are tickets sold out or should I just ring the store?
Thanks in advance.

i was watching tv the other week and there was this fitness guy that did a 20minute shoulder press/chins challenge at richmondthen went to one of the rugby teams. anyone know what the show is called?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back