Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was watching tv the other week and there was this fitness guy that did a 20minute shoulder press/chins challenge at richmondthen went to one of the rugby teams. anyone know what the show is called?
thanks

Search for Hurt. On ESPN Aust/NZ.

Haere Ra from USAirways flight 1734 to Charlotte

Dear Stig,

Please organise a photo to be taken at a game of Cotchin standing behind Gordon with his arm over Gordon's shoulder so that Trent is obscuring the number 3 on the back of Gordon's jumper.

Love,

Everyone

Hey stig. Love the Rex hunt clip with Houli , is that going to be a regular thing, also like the "this week in tigerland"
It won't be, it was one of a new series we're doing that take people away from the footy club - so far we've had Astbury/Vlastuin surfing, Bachar has gone fishing...a few more coming up for the rest of the year too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont mind the adds at the start of the videos online.
But i ******* hate the american voice over.
I've figured out that the ad goes for 17 seconds, so I just skip to there haha :thumbsu:

Just a heads up.
The firefighters at the Melbourne airport will be rattling tins for RCH Friday at the terminal.
Other years the blokes from the traveling teams (usually Collingwood) have gotten off the plane with empty pockets and it's a shocking look In front of cameras and a lot of people.
Be good if the boys could have a bit of change on them as they walk through.( hopefully with the smile of winners)
Good PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back